By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does the 360 have any real exclusives?

Fumanchu said:
ChichiriMuyo said:
Onyxmeth said:
Jo21 said:
last renmant is multiplatform.

If I give you $60 can you go to Target and buy me the PS3 or PC version? If not then it's exclusive. Exclusive means available on one platform right? That's what I heard. When Last Remnant no longer is exclusive, it will leave the list.

@Barozi

Can you get me a link on that? I heard SIREN had a retail disc for PAL territories. I'll switch it to the PSN list if it's not true. Destroy All Humans will be removed when another version comes out. Hour of Victory is coming off.

Perhaps you could mark temporary exclusives as such, then, since you're trying to create the illusion of being unbiased.

There is no 'illusion' here - he already stated that as these games become available on other systems they will be removed.

This is presenting the facts for 'right now'. 

Onyx another popular belief is that the PS3 has a 'better variety of exclusives' - could you arrange the lists by genre?

I don't think I can. I didn't want to make any assumptions when doing this, just criteria I obtain from other places. If I seperate into genres, I would only do it based on another site's criteria like IGN, not my own since it would be assuming where some should be placed.

@Ninja-What would be quality? Where would I stop on the Metacritic?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
tombi123 said:
@Onyx

You forgot Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. It has been released at retail in Europe.

Also, I can't believe Naruto: The Broken Bond is rated higher than Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

If we take 80% to be games worthy of purchase, then after 1 year extra on the market the 360 only has 3 more exclusives worth purchasing. Thats not exactly great.

Thats what online gameplay and better fighting system does for you. The J man doesnt like naruto the show but really loves the games.

A better fighting system? What game did you play?

Leisure suit...... woops almost walked right into that one.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Onyxmeth said:
tombi123 said:
@Onyx

You forgot Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. It has been released at retail in Europe.

Also, I can't believe Naruto: The Broken Bond is rated higher than Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

If we take 80% to be games worthy of purchase, then after 1 year extra on the market the 360 only has 3 more exclusives worth purchasing. Thats not exactly great.

Can I get a link? I didn't know that.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0438&title=ratchet_and_clank:_quest_for_booty 

They deliver to UK.

It got a 76 on metacritic FYI

demacII said:
If this is a comparison of exclusives its not fair to include the releases prior to the PS3 release.

That doesn't make any sense. If you have a rational explanation as to why they shouldn't be considered, let me hear it. The 360 releasing early was a gift and a burden. We don't ignore RROD because it released a year earlier than it should have hardware wise, so we won't ignore the benefits of software it received by releasing that early either.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

tombi123 said:
Onyxmeth said:
tombi123 said:
@Onyx

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?productcode=PX0438&title=ratchet_and_clank:_quest_for_booty 

They deliver to UK.

Thanks. Since you found me the info I'll leave it up to you. Do you want it on the retail list of the PSN list?

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
tombi123 said:
Onyxmeth said:

They deliver to UK.

Thanks. Since you found me the info I'll leave it up to you. Do you want it on the retail list of the PSN list?

I didn't see there was going to be a PSN list.

Probably should put it in the PSN list, seeing as there is no retail disc for NA and its very limited in the UK/Europe (amazon.co.uk don't stock it).

tombi123 said:
Onyxmeth said:
tombi123 said:
Onyxmeth said:

They deliver to UK.

I didn't see there was going to be a PSN list.

Probably should put it in the PSN list, seeing as there is no retail disc for NA and its very limited in the UK/Europe (amazon.co.uk don't stock it).

Yeah there is. I just can't get started on it yet, because this thread is still too hot and I'm too active in it answering questions and correcting mistakes. Do you think I should change SIREN also when the other list is complete? SIREN is currently on the retail list.

so wait you are including ps3/pc and 360/pc?

markers said:

No just strictly ps3 or 360.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

markers said:

No. Read the rules in the thread and the point I'm trying to make. It's all in the OP. The point is to show that contrary to popular belief, the 360 actually has a lot of true one platform exclusives.