By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why havent you "jumped in" yet? (PS3 owners only)

Buying a 360 at $200 is basically a criminal act so why havent you jumped in?

There is nothing better this gen then to be a dual hd console owner so follow the J mans lead and become one.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

$200 can buy me 4 or 5 PS3 games. Or hell, it can buy me a new computer (MB, CPU, RAM). It can buy me food for a month. There are plenty of ways I can spend $200 without buying an XBox360, and ways that will better suit my wants and needs.

I'm not a PS3 owner, but if I was a PS3 owner without a 360, why would I want it because a good amount of games on it are multiplat...
PS: {insert type of people here} ONLY threads suck >_>

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

You do the maths and PS3 is cheaper. That was the reason I got it over a year ago. Great piece of hardware.

But that $200 gives you access to the biggest hd library and gives you more options for games.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network

There is no reason to.

The investement isn't worth it for me at this moment.

there aren't enough games to warrant purchase + the PS3 library is shining & it doesn't seem like I won't have enough games.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Because I have a PS3! When i buy a laptop I dont need a Vaio and an Acer, just the Vaio :)

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Because I'm a student, and can't justify buying a 360, no matter how cheap they may be.

There are a couple of cool exclusives I want, but simply not enough to justify buying a whole new console. Besides, most of the games I want to play are either PS3 exclusives or multiplats.

Also, one of my housemates has a 360 when I'm at Uni, as does my brother when I'm at home, so I can play a lot of the big 360 exclusives already, although not in as much depth as I'd like (it's more of a sit down and play co-op on Gears 2 thing).

jesus kung fu magic said:

But that $200 gives you access to the biggest hd library and gives you more options for games.

Who cares about the biggest library?  For the 1st quarter of 2009 I already have inFamous, RE5, Killzone 2 and FEAR 2 on my plate.  That's way more than enough for me.  And I'm still working on Disgaea 3 and play MGO and COD4 online.  And I just got the MGS Essentials pack so I plan on playing through MGS1 this weekend.  And I still have some PS2 games I have yet to even start or have just barely started (Okami, Indigo Prophecy, Yakuza, and a half dozen others).  I have way too many games as is, and no room to fit more, let alone another console and it's library.

Maybe I should quit my job and play game full time for a year.  Then I might have time to fit in another console.

the arcade is absent a hard drive. what is the point of a hardriveless, blu-rayless, non wi-fing, web browserless, and a unfree online service when you can just pay $400 and get all of these things free.