By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - JAPAN MARKETSHARE: Wii 67.57% PS3 24.5% Xbox360 7.93%

Hammer-of-Dawn said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Arent PS3 fans embarrassed that 360 has one-third of the PS3 market share.......In Japan?

Fixed

First of all Learn how to spell and use proper Grammar if you're going to try to insult someone.

And now it seems that you tend to be really grasping for straws here. 

Aren't you a little embarrassed that 360 practically has no games to be released this year that the PS3 wont be getting as well?

i know how to spell. Its a gaming forum, not an essay. ill use bad grammer and be a letter off if I please.

and I dont knw what propaganda u listen to but 360 has plenty 09 games, both exclusive and 360/PC. As the weeks go buy the notion that PS3 has a stronger 09 lineup will slowly fade as the 360 release list gets bigger and bigger. 

Oh Really? because as it stands almost every publication including IGN thinks that the line-up for the 360 is a little on the weak side compared to Wii and PS3. Ill admit I want to see some of those games like Conviction and Alan Wake but with the way it looks they might slip into 2010 with FFXIII

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Hammer-of-Dawn said:
Arent PS3 fans embarrassed that 360 has one-third of the PS3 market share.......In Japan?

Fixed

First of all Learn how to spell and use proper Grammar if you're going to try to insult someone.

And now it seems that you tend to be really grasping for straws here. 

Aren't you a little embarrassed that 360 practically has no games to be released this year that the PS3 wont be getting as well?

i know how to spell. Its a gaming forum, not an essay. ill use bad grammer and be a letter off if I please.

and I dont knw what propaganda u listen to but 360 has plenty 09 games, both exclusive and 360/PC. As the weeks go buy the notion that PS3 has a stronger 09 lineup will slowly fade as the 360 release list gets bigger and bigger. 

Oh Really? because as it stands almost every publication including IGN thinks that the line-up for the 360 is a little on the weak side compared to Wii and PS3. Ill admit I want to see some of those games like Conviction and Alan Wake but with the way it looks they might slip into 2010 with FFXIII

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Come on, why is there a fight? This is only to check marketshare and how may it change in the future.

Japan will never change: the top console gets all the love, whatever else is in the market has to fight for the scraps.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

And that marketshare keeps getting a little bigger every week on the side of Nintendo. Do you think is there something in the near future that may change the trend in Japan? Maybe Gran Turismo 5 or Final Fantasy XIII?

Around the Network
DavidValbu said:
And that marketshare keeps getting a little bigger every week on the side of Nintendo. Do you think is there something in the near future that may change the trend in Japan? Maybe Gran Turismo 5 or Final Fantasy XIII?

It's tough. GT5 will sure move units, but as far as raising the plateau... hmm I don't know.

FF13 will be very interesting to watch. Until now, mainline Final Fantasy's have always been on the dominant console. It might be another GTA4 (as in, sales not budging at all) or another MGS4. Time will tell.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).