By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Stubbs!...Seraphic!...Who's NEXT?

yes topic creator, I like your zeal.

The console war is holy in nature, our console makers are our Gods, and whose console wins recieves enlightenment (the 360/PS3 war.....not sure if Nintendo promises salvation to WIi owners).

Around the Network

Whos next ? Maybe me?

ZenfoldorVGI said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@blu-lady

m getting a new laptop n with Fable 2 coming to PC thats a reason gone.

If you're getting a new laptop, you probably can't be playing Fable 2 on it. If you're BUILDING a new laptop, that's a different story.

I didn't know it was coming to PC. :P I have been out of it, I guess.

what do you mean by building

tell me cus I want a laptop that will be able to play Fable 2, sims 3 n so on....m going to university in a year so I still have 1 year to decide

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

This Baggins person must be someone's alternate account. How can he/she know this much about this site's users and have only 16 posts.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i own all 3 and i am proud to be a owner of all 3 systems, each one has something the others dont, 360 ( rpg's and mmorpg's ) ps3 ( blu-ray and ps1 support for all the great ps1 rpg's ) wii ( zelda,mario,metroid,motion controls,full b/c for all gamecube games.)

Me too.. I wouldn't part with any of the 3 systems personally.  I love each of them for what they offer.  What is it with everyone drawing a line in the sand and demanding that everyone step across it?  I prefer to draw 3 lines (Wii, PS3, 360) in the form of a triangle and stand inside it.  It's a much happier place to be in my opinion.

MarioKart:

Wii Code:

2278-0348-4368

1697-4391-7093-9431

XBOX LIVE: Comrade Tovya 2
PSN ID:

Comrade_Tovya

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
This Baggins person must be someone's alternate account. How can he/she know this much about this site's users and have only 16 posts.

I have been hanging around these parts since long before you made your 1st post.

This has nothing to do with sales.