By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Forever Blue (Wii) - JPN Sales Figures?

I was looking for the sales figures for this title, but couldn't find them.

Anyone know how well it has sold?

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

Thanks.

Where can I find the top 100 list you mention?

PSN - hanafuda

Just look at the weekly charts and go to the lower spots to see.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

You can also go to Japan, Compare Games, and select Forever Blue (Endless Ocean) and it will show you the sales ... which are bad. Not nearly as bad as Dewy's Adventure though

WeekGame 1DateWeeklyTotal
Game 2DateWeeklyTotal
1Endless Ocean08/04/0717,02917,029 Dewys Adventure07/28/071,3341,334
2Endless Ocean08/11/072,73319,762 Dewys Adventure08/04/071,0992,433
3 Dewys Adventure08/11/077603,193

thing is is endless ocean still stocked (remember the bug in the game that froze it?)

Also this is kind of expected. Since japanese like to hunt for whales not swim with them.

Around the Network

When was the glitch found? I wonder if that caused the drastic drop off in sales.

well the first shipment for endless ocean was 20k, so i wouldnt' be suprised if sales picked up a little next week, but perhaps the 2nd shipment made it in time for the 2nd week i dunno. Seems like too big of a drop off for 2nd week though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Never realised you could get the top 200 figures... Nice feature. I normally check out the charts when not logged in, which explains it.

I did search for the game in the JPN sales section but didn't realise it was listed under a different name.

PS

Whale meat tastes damn good. I bet half the people that campaign against it wouldn't if they knew how good it tastes... I only ate it as it was part of a set menu: didn't go out of my way to order it or anything. Seen as it was put in front of me, figured it would be a waste not to try it.

PSN - hanafuda

Those sales for Endless Ocean and Dewy's Adventure are painful to look at.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

dewy's in particular... I wonder why that game bombed so hard it actually looks quite good.

Maybe it should be a budget title... I'd definitely buy t but I don't really want to pay full price...

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!