By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Zune sales plummeted during holidays! Revenue decreased $100 million/54%!!!

@kownicki

yup this means that the profit in the Entertainment division was primarily from the 360.

which is very good news for the future of the platform & Microsoft.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Damn, thats quite a blow.

Then again Apples mini multi-media device everyone seems to be bias to so not very surprise'n.

Don't be so pessimist about humankind, there are a lot of people like me that buy other brands and don't give money either to MS or Apple. A majority that buys whichever cheap device with acceptable audio quality and ergonomics and other variable desired features for the lowest price possible and a minority that looks for high audio quality and doesn't think iPod is enough.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I've been looking for a zune, haven't seen one. :p Well at least now it is possible that I will get one cheaper. :D

4 billion profit hardly qualify as disastrous.

Nevertheless they should finally kill the Zune. Nobody is buying this thing and this is no surprise. This thing has been superfluous from the beginning.

Esa-Petteri said:
I've been looking for a zune, haven't seen one. :p Well at least now it is possible that I will get one cheaper. :D

Try Amazon. They've been selling 'em cheap since before I got mine.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Does amazon ship to EU?

edit:

Yes they do, but only "some consumer electronics" and there could be a toll fee or something. Sounds too complicated.

Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Does amazon ship to EU?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/8GB-Microsoft-Zune-Black/dp/B0016JD5I8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232798402&sr=8-1

I sure hope so, given that URL.

Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Does amazon ship to EU?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/8GB-Microsoft-Zune-Black/dp/B0016JD5I8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1232798402&sr=8-1

Oh, I thought amazon was US only. :) Well I have to check that out. :D

Zune is in competition with iPod, never stood a chance. But this means the 360 has done very well for MS which is very good news.

Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:
Khuutra said:
Esa-Petteri said:

Does amazon ship to EU?

Oh, I thought amazon was US only. :) Well I have to check that out. :D

Just check this from that link...

Delivery Restrictions: This item can only be delivered within the UK

So the zune is available in Europe only in the UK?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)