By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was the last game you bought and how much did it cost?

I think it was Prince of Persia, then again i bought Buzz in the same timeframe. POP was £17.99 and £44.99 for Buzz with the wireless buzzers and the game!

Around the Network

@Parokki

How about your last game for the Wii?

@Squall

PoP for which platform? New/used?

Wait, I just remembered. Aquaria wasn't my last purchase. I paid $19 for Gitaroo Man (ps2,used) off ebay just last week. Haven't received it yet though.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

ameratsu said:

Wait, I just remembered. Aquaria wasn't my last purchase. I paid $19 for Gitaroo Man (ps2,used) off ebay just last week. Haven't received it yet though.

I suppose Aquaria is kinda like Endless Ocean?

Polarium DS $10NZ

Good buy too.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
ameratsu said:

Just watched a video for endless ocean and no, it's not like that. It's an underwater metroidvania. Think Super Metroid or one of the 2d castlevania games. Great puzzles, bosses and enviroments. That's the most succinct way I can put it.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Animal Crosssing Wii with Wii Speak: £30

And I'm probably going to sell it soon because I've no interest in playing the same DS version again but on Wii!

ameratsu said:
Slimebeast said:
ameratsu said:

Just watched a video for endless ocean and no, it's not like that. It's an underwater metroidvania. Think Super Metroid or one of the 2d castlevania games. Great puzzles, bosses and enviroments. That's the most succinct way I can put it.

No Nintendo games name dropping please lol. I have no clue about those games you mentioned.

Slimebeast said:
ameratsu said:
Slimebeast said:
ameratsu said:

No Nintendo games name dropping please lol. I have no clue about those games you mentioned.

Lol, well I have no idea how to explain it then. Watch a gameplay video or maybe try the demo.

My last game was Okami (Wii) for £12.... about 12 hours ago