By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A good way to get people coming to the site...

You've also had a lot of complaints and attacks directly towards you, and it's not because you're a sony fan...you just aggravate too much. EDIT: Roadkillers, that sounds good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

The problem with Kwaad is that he will praise the PS3 and dis the Wii in every thread he touches. While he is annoying that is not what turns most people off to him, it is his insistence on posting in every thread the same two things. He is the reason I do not post often here, and the forums where much better off when he didn't post much. Should he be kicked off the forums? Yes. As much as he posts I'm really not sure moderators would be able to keep up with him as he obviously has no life because man does he post way too much on here.

baka said: If you believe that attacks toward any non-PS3 system are justified, but PS3 attacks are not, then your arguments are valid. Otherwise, your actions are no different than those you label "Wiiatics".
I cant recall anyone leaving because of my Wii bashing. So just to say that. If anyone can find where someone says they left because of me. Please send me a link. KohlyKohl - I am the scourge of the earth. It's all my fault. I am the reason this forum has failed so miseribly. I guess I'll leave this website just like all the other sony guys. Becuase this is definatly a ANTI-SONY forum.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

KWAAD: Chillz, I dont know why he said that you should leave. Maybe it was because he liked the Wii I dunno but dont take it personally. I think that the PS3 is the best system out and I dont care what people think because its what I think. So why do you care? Its just a random person over the internet posting stuff.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

KohlyKohl said: The problem with Kwaad is that he will praise the PS3 and dis the Wii in every thread he touches. While he is annoying that is not what turns most people off to him, it is his insistence on posting in every thread the same two things. He is the reason I do not post often here, and the forums where much better off when he didn't post much. Should he be kicked off the forums? Yes. As much as he posts I'm really not sure moderators would be able to keep up with him as he obviously has no life because man does he post way too much on here.
No. It's this **** that makes me mad. Maybe he never notices I point out the PS3 has some of the same flaws, it has no software, and assorted other small problems. That, and the high price. But NO. That dont matter. If I say one bad thing about the Wii. I'm full of **** and a troll.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Kwaad said: KohlyKohl said: The problem with Kwaad is that he will praise the PS3 and dis the Wii in every thread he touches. While he is annoying that is not what turns most people off to him, it is his insistence on posting in every thread the same two things. He is the reason I do not post often here, and the forums where much better off when he didn't post much. Should he be kicked off the forums? Yes. As much as he posts I'm really not sure moderators would be able to keep up with him as he obviously has no life because man does he post way too much on here. No. It's this **** that makes me mad. Maybe he never notices I point out the PS3 has some of the same flaws, it has no software, and assorted other small problems. That, and the high price. But NO. That dont matter. If I say one bad thing about the Wii. I'm full of **** and a troll.
Its all opinion dude. I gotta go.

Banning Kwaad woul be a bad move. He is one of the only guys in here that has another opinion. I admit it that he was one of the reason are started posting here. I am much pissed off at the Wii Fanboys than him. Why? Well their arguments are much more ridiculous and only based on that everyone in here likes the Wii. So they can all agree and be happy.

AninParadX said: Banning Kwaad woul be a bad move. He is one of the only guys in here that has another opinion. I admit it that he was one of the reason are started posting here. I am much pissed off at the Wii Fanboys than him. Why? Well their arguments are much more ridiculous and only based on that everyone in here likes the Wii. So they can all agree and be happy.
Thats not the point. Im happy he has an opinion but creating topics (childish) saying how someones right and all that spamming everywhere. Its not right. He need to control his temperature.

Well I understand what Kwaad is trying to do. But it is all coming out wrong. Kwaad you can't change people even if you would like to. People change when they want to.