By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A good way to get people coming to the site...

Get rid of Kwaad. I recently found this site linked from another. I like what I've seen so far and have told friends about it. But in the week I've been visiting here I can honestly say that Kwaad has become one of the most annoying people I have encountered in forums. Every forum seems to have that one person that is an instigator. That shows such an unwarrented favortism towards that one game company and does all he can to annoy and piss everyone off in the forum. Every single thread you go to, Kwaad has 3,4,5 if not more comments that are so assinine and stupid, the reader can't help but get annoyed. I know, people will say that I'm a noob on this forum and I need to shut up, Kwaad has been here much longer. But come on, people like me are coming from different forums such as 1up.com and are looking for some unbiased game talk and instead finding more of the same reasons why we left the other forums in the first place. All I'm saying is either Kwaad is a complete douche bag who gets a hard-on at the mere mention of Sony, and has a shrine to the Sony gods in his game room, or he's an idiot who gets off on annoying people. I'm leaning towards it being a little bit of both. If the members here want to have the forums expand then the people like Kwaad need to tone it down from 11 to maybe a 5. The fanboyism on forums is getting ridiculous. What has Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft done to anyone of you, besides taken your money? There is absolutely no need to have this undying allegiance to a game company.

Around the Network

Getting rid of Kwaad would make the forums less interesting. There should be people who can competently discuss their console of choice, regardless of which one it is, if we want a balanced discussion. I often wish he'd concentrate more on positive arguments for the PS3 rather than negative arguments for all the other consoles, it would certainly reduce a lot of the less useful posts, but getting rid of him will not bring more people to the forum.

Why would we get rid of him? He never did anything wrong. So what if he likes the PS3 (PS3 KICKS ASS BECAUSE OF THE ******* GAMES!!!!) I do to.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Kwaad is like the Comical Ali of the forum, but he's actually not the worst... washimul has so far been the biggest jerkoff. Actually washimul is so bad that even Kwaad said that he's giving Sony Fanboys a bad name ( link -> http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/thread.php?id=565 ) Edit: I should add that I don't think Kwaad should be kicked off

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said: Kwaad is like the Comical Ali of the forum, but he's actually not the worst... washimul has so far been the biggest jerkoff. Actually washimul is so bad that even Kwaad said that he's giving Sony Fanboys a bad name ( link -> http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/thread.php?id=565 ) Edit: I should add that I don't think Kwaad should be kicked off
Was he banned?

Around the Network

i found the forums interesting cuz of kwaad's over-enthusiastic defending ps3 type of comments so i joined the forum. i dont agree with most things he say, but that's what make argumentive and interesting converstations, right?

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

I don't know what to say. I sorta agree with what you're saying, and Kwaad's remarks are often certainly offsetting to newcomers. He is allowed to speak his mind though. That said, Kwaad, I think you should try to tone it down a bit sometimes, for the good of the site. Just some advice. There are definitely worse fanboys around though. AgnosticJesus, almost every gamer has a favorite console, and it often shows when they post in the forums. As long as they don't go overboard, there shouldn't be any harm. Kwaad is definitely passionate to the point of ridiculousness if you ask me, but again, there are worse. We all should try our best to stay open-minded, and be more courteous to those who don't exactly share our opinions. If you shun others' opinions and blindly scream praises to your favorite console, all those guests you see passing by won't take this site seriously.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said: I don't know what to say. I sorta agree with what you're saying, and Kwaad's remarks are often certainly offsetting to newcomers. He is allowed to speak his mind though. That said, Kwaad, I think you should try to tone it down a bit sometimes, for the good of the site. Just some advice. There are definitely worse fanboys around though. AgnosticJesus, almost every gamer has a favorite console, and it often shows when they post in the forums. As long as they don't go overboard, there shouldn't be any harm. Kwaad is definitely passionate to the point of ridiculousness if you ask me, but again, there are worse. We all should try our best to stay open-minded, and be more courteous to those who don't exactly share our opinions. If you shun others' opinions and blindly scream praises to your favorite console, all those guests you see passing by won't take this site seriously.
I have seen at least 10 people say they joined the forums because of me. I have never seen a person say they are leaving because of me. One just left earlier today because of assorted wiiatics attacking him. I'm the most 'decent' Sony guy that hasn't left because of the anti-sony sentiment here. EDIT: http://www.vgcharts.org/forum/thread.php?id=524 Is a fun thread that happend mostly today. I said nothing in it other than there's alot of anti-sony sentiment.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

If you believe that attacks toward any non-PS3 system are justified, but PS3 attacks are not, then your arguments are valid. Otherwise, your actions are no different than those you label "Wiiatics".

How out people stop posting here and stop bringing this topic back up? If its such a problem e-mail Wii otherwise ignore it.