By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pachter: Sony “is a distant third, and is falling behind at a rapid pace”

I wish I could get paid to state the obvious...."Sony is in 3rd place", "keeping the price high gives competitors an advantage", etc....no shit, Einstein..he might as well tell us that water is wet and 2 + 2 = 4.

Has this guy ever said anything remotely useful?....at least anything a 10 year old couldn´t figure out on his/her own.

Around the Network

The only thing is everything this guy says the opposite usually happens so happy days PS3.

Gratuitous "ouch ouch" from OP, considering that this is stuff we've always known.

wholikeswood said:
Gratuitous "ouch ouch" from OP, considering that this is stuff we've always known.

Sorry couldnt resist after all Sony figured they only had to turn up this gen so its nice to see them sweat a bit.

btw I probably would do the same if it was MS or Nintendo.

This guy gets far more attention than he deserves.

There are at least dozens of people here at VGChartz who have much better predictions than him.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Dear Patcher,

Stop talking..... Thanks

Zuhyc said:
Is this the same Pachter who said PS3 has outsold the 360 in Japan with over 4 million units?

The same who said a lot of other marvellous things Pachters are many in one! Pachter is Legion!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

another good old patcher thread.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

why does this guy still warrant discussion?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

kowenicki said:
is he confused?..... he keeps changing his stance.

Perhaps my joking theory he tries to anticipate readers' wishes instead of really analyzing anything was less joking than I could predict...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!