By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Seraphic has officially "Jumped in" ! (Epicness)

enjoy your 360!

I've had one and would gladly get another if anything interests me over the coming months/years. Till then I'm quite content with a ps3/wii but enjoy your new console!

Around the Network

hehe and now that I have actually read your post! I would answer your questions but every one else kinda allready has :( so sad, any way! what I did want to say is that I baught my dad the arcade model the other day and I'm giving it to him tomorow with SBK 08 (super bike racing game) so I have a question for you! MUAHAHAHA the tables have turned!

Does the arcade have a HDMI output thingy???

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Rainbird said:
If you want to get Tales of Vesperia, you should get around now.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=56828

The only Tales game i ever liked was Legendia, so.... im gonna Pass on Verperia lol... *Hides from Shadow and Riku*

Congratulations, quite a few quality exclusives on x360!

SnowWhitesDrug said:
hehe and now that I have actually read your post! I would answer your questions but every one else kinda allready has :( so sad, any way! what I did want to say is that I baught my dad the arcade model the other day and I'm giving it to him tomorow with SBK 08 (super bike racing game) so I have a question for you! MUAHAHAHA the tables have turned!

Does the arcade have a HDMI output thingy???

Lulz!!!! lol, and i dunno didnt really check i go take a look right now! :P

Edit: No, not that i can see. kind of a bummer, but no bigie i guess, PS3's the main one i needed an HDMI for anyway, but as for your dad he may not be in luck. :/

Around the Network
Star Scream said:

Thanks! and yeah theres quite a few, but SO4 is all i need and IU and LO to if i can get around the update thing. :I

Seraphic, if you need a hard drive. I have old 20GB. I can sell it on the cheap. I'm never going use it since I have 120GB HDD now.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Star Scream said:

Thanks! and yeah theres quite a few, but SO4 is all i need and IU and LO to if i can get around the update thing. :I

They work fine without updates. If you love JRPG's Lost Odyssey is must buy for you. Awesome game =P

Once you have a HDD you can create an account and get one month xbox live free, then when the one month is up just create another account and get a 2nd month free, you may be able to do it a 3rd time but i'm not sure as i signed up straight away, but i know 2 months can be free because my best buddy created an account on my 360 after my trial period and he still got a free month for himself.

Once you have a HDD and you have created a gamertag even when your free gold one month subscription expires you can still message people and leave them 15 second long voice mails with a silver account.

In other words your online and can stay in touch with people but no online gaming i'm afraid.

Darc Requiem said:
Seraphic, if you need a hard drive. I have old 20GB. I can sell it on the cheap. I'm never going use it since I have 120GB HDD now.

Sounds good, how much?