By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA:PS3 Mass Effect Rumors are"Inaccurate",ME2 not announced to discuss this

here is what EA said to thise runors,,,the guy talks very carefully.

http://www.videogaming247.com/2009/01/22/mass-effect-ps3-rumours-are-inaccurate-says-ea/

"

“The rumour regarding Mass Effect being developed for PS3 is inaccurate,” said the rep. “Hope that helps.”

When we asked whether that means any future games in the franchise would remain solely on 360 the rep replied:

“Impossible for EA to provide comment on this given that no such games have been announced.”

"

what do they mean by innacurate?

wrong ?inexact?imprecise?

guess will find out later.

Around the Network

means its not being made for ps3.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

^^^you think the franchise will not be on PS3 or just mass effect 1?

personally, i think that the franchise will never be on the ps3.

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

It just means that Mass Effect most likely will not be on the PS3. But nothing has been decided for their future games

Around the Network

Inaccurate that it is in development for the PS3 because it has been completed for the PS3 lol

It's probably only planned for 360 for now but they are not ruling out porting it to PS3 at some point.

Can't wait for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox360.

Mass Effect = My Best Game Ever.

My Gaming Setup

I think if it was for 360/PC (like the first one)they would just come out and say , yea ME2 is on 360/PC but since 6-7 months ago they decided to not mention anything about the platform for some reason and as you can see in this article when asked about the ME2 platform the dodge the question.

SpartanFX said:
I think if it was for 360/PC (like the first one)they would just come out and say , yea ME2 is on 360/PC but since 6-7 months ago they decided to not mention anything about the platform for some reason and as you can see in this article when asked about the ME2 platform the dodge the question.

as far as im aware, as well as their rep, they havent actually announced Mass Effect 2.