By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the most underated game in history ?

WraithPriest said:
Secret of Evermore.

For some reason alot of people still blame it for Secret of Mana 2 getting cancelled.

If you can't find it to play, get a rom or wait and pray for a VC/DS version, you owe it to yourself.

:O omg, I didn't think anyone else like SoE.  Me and my Bro played the hell out of that game, until it literally would not work anymore.

Another underrated game.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

Around the Network

Khuutra, whatever floats your coat.

I played it a while ago so I don't even remember if it was good or not, but, Asheron's Call.

MontanaHatchet said:
Khuutra, whatever floats your coat.

I played it a while ago so I don't even remember if it was good or not, but, Asheron's Call.

No, I mean

Okami's great, I'm sure, but this is about being underrated, not underappreciated. Okami didn't sell as well as it should have, but even that acknowledgement means that it's not underrated.

Scorcher, Kula World and Gubble.

Playstation 5 vs XBox Series Market Share Estimates

Regional Analysis  (only MS and Sony Consoles)
Europe     => XB1 : 23-24 % vs PS4 : 76-77%
N. America => XB1 :  49-52% vs PS4 : 48-51%
Global     => XB1 :  32-34% vs PS4 : 66-68%

Sales Estimations for 8th Generation Consoles

Next Gen Consoles Impressions and Estimates

Khuutra said:
MontanaHatchet said:
I can't believe no one has said Okami yet. I'm the guy who has got to do it. Not that I mind, since I'm the token Okami guy, but c'mon.

Okami is generally regarded as one of the best games of 2006 by players and the press alike.

God Hand is the black sheep of the Clover family, and it is awesome.

I thought I'd add to this :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Crush

^^ for real

General Chaos

The Guardian Legend for the NES

SmokedHostage said:

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.. 85% of Metacritic...

It's WAY BETTER THAN THAT SNES PORT THEY CALL CHRONO TRIGGER

/rant

Pokemon better than Chrono Trigger??? Hook me up with whatever your smmoking :P

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"