By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did Ubisoft finally learn....

http://www.n4g.com/NewsCom-60411.aspx#Comments

Graw PS3/360 version.  They did what Ea still cant do, make a really good port with the  PS3 version even looking slightly better.

Makes me feel better about Assasins and EndWar. 

Around the Network

if it is better, it is really really slightly better ....
at least it is not worse !!!!!!!!!!!

Time to Work !

I agree it is better but for a nex gen game the graphics suck(all I have to say).

mM
leo-j said:
I agree it is better but for a nex gen game the graphics suck(all I have to say).

You want "suck" check out the PC verison, now thats just bad.

Well ,judging by the progression between the ports of Splinter Cell DA ,Rainbow Six Vegas and now GRAW2 it seems Ubi is about to overcome the learning curve of the PS3 .

Splinter Cell DA was worse on the PS3 ,with some framerate issues and some levels in wich Ubi simply reduced the shaders in some surfaces to keep the game running at the same frame ,also some details were missing .

Rainbow Six Vegas was about the same ,but the 360 version had maybe a little edge in the textures work .

And now GRAW2 wich looks at least the same as the 360 version and even some saying it looks slighty better .

Now if only the EA lazy developers could learn a thing or two about developing for the PS3 as Ubi shows to be doing ....

Around the Network

The trick is making look better or just as good and releasing the game at the same time. We'll see how well assassin's creed will run and look compared to the xbox360 version.

So the next Ubi games will be fantastic on both consoles, excellent now EA needs to catch because most of the other companys have made the learning curve now EA needs to do the same.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

I can't tell a damn thing from those screenshots, none of them are from the same places in their respective games, nor are they high enough resolution to pick out differences.

mitsuhide said:
So the next Ubi games will be fantastic on both consoles, excellent now EA needs to catch because most of the other companys have made the learning curve now EA needs to do the same.

Unless EA buys enough Ubisoft shares, to where they have majority vote stakes... Oh wait, that happened already didn't it??

The lighting and environment is different in every shot. The pictures are not from the same source...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."