By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Warhawk Reviewed!!! AAA Title confirmed

Im not shure how will this effect sales though :? Especially now , that MS will be getting his 2 big shooters out ot :?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

You do know jjseth those were on multi-million selling consoles.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Warhawk will sell well. Europe got a decent price too, which will help sales A LOT.

Why are they selling this on Blu-ray? It's small enough to go on a DVD, and almost tiny enough for a CD. Wouldn't it be cheaper to use one of those formats?

Sounds like a cool game. Hopefully the servers are still running by the time I get it.

dtewi said:
You do know jjseth those were on multi-million selling consoles.

this generation is still young so even if Warhawk was released on the 360 or Wii it wouldnt sell half as much as it would have if it was released on the GC, PS2, or Xbox. The fact that this game will move PS3s is a plus for Sony. The game will definitely show that Sony isnt joking around when it comes to online gaming or it's network.

@Parokki - theres also a ton of extra content like the "Making of" all in 1080p.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
Fuzzmosis said:
Hus, minutes ago you said that wasn't full price. Seems pretty.. full to me?

mitsuhide and hus keep telling you, but just to be clear: you can download it for $40. If you buy it in the store, it comes with a headset for $60. The headset is a $20 value, making the game cost $40.

Shadowrun costs $60 and was not as robust of a game as Warhawk is.

Btw, I played in the beta and I must attest it's a really fun experience. Being a soldier, tank, jeep, or warhawk each with many many weapon choices was awesome.  Oh, and no lag with 40 people.

Parokki said:
Why are they selling this on Blu-ray? It's small enough to go on a DVD, and almost tiny enough for a CD. Wouldn't it be cheaper to use one of those formats?

Sounds like a cool game. Hopefully the servers are still running by the time I get it.

blu-rays can not be scratched or damaged from liquid due to protective coating, so no matter what size a game is it should come on blu-ray, the only optical format that doesn't scratch by default.