By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When wii monsters legs will stop to Top

But i See no wii game is toping wii sports, they never did, it means that any game never outsold the system in the respective week, so people buy wii fit with the system... That's no good, this mean that people buy games with the system and rarely buy new games after buying the system... I really think the proportion of wii including wii sports will be with luck 6 games for each console...

Around the Network
famousringo said:
Look at this Mario Kart graph, and know true horror:

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Mario+Kart+Wii+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Mario+Kart+DS+-+DS&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=150

OMG IT JUST KEEPS RISING !!!!

I TAKE NO SIDES

Look at sales of Animal Crossing: DS, Brain Training, Nintendogs, Mario Kart: DS to see just how long this can last

neotea said:
famousringo said:
Look at this Mario Kart graph, and know true horror:

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Mario+Kart+Wii+-+Wii&reg2=All&game2=Mario+Kart+DS+-+DS&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=150

OMG IT JUST KEEPS RISING !!!!

That's just the holiday rush (which was supply constrained!). The regular flow is that low slope in the middle where it sells a mere 160k or so a week. By comparison, Mario Kart DS moves a steady 80k per week.

How long can Mario Kart Wii keep up that pace? I think at least until the next great bridge game shows up, which might be Wii Sports Resort.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Until every Wii owner has one.

Around the Network

"When wii monsters legs will stop to Top"

Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press