By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What book are you currently reading?

Im am reading George Orwell's 1984.

Around the Network

Ecology - 5th Edition, lol. I haven't read a book for pleasure since the summer, when I was working. I guess university text books make you sick of reading.

Of Mice and Men.

This thread will die soon I hope I am wrong though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Im not reading anything right now but I just finished watchmen. It was a thrilling work of literature and a great example of the graphic novel medium.

Before that I read the last watch, which is the sequel to the night watch trilogy which was very entertaining in the way that only a russian modern fantasy novel can be.

Around the Network

Nothing

but within 10 days i will be reading my MM manga...cant wait!!!

I'm currently reading "The three Musqetiers", the original version by Alexandre Dumas.

I've also recently read: "How the Germans bravely held their ground in Vietnam" (And other fresh views from our schoolyouth on history)

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Im? reading The Angels Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Last book i read...gosh, prey by michael crichton!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe