By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

@NG no I was just voicing an opinion. I agree with you in principle that it is essential to take people in timezones that match ours. Also skill is important. I was kind of giving my two-cents about the sort of criteria to arrive at.

@Shan I agree totally about your point.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
You win. You're both officers so go ahead and accept them.

Nobody ever said to accept him into the clan.  :P

"Let them play with us as a non-clan member for awhile,"

I'm just saying we should see what he's like before writing him off.  Invite him to a random game we're in, see if he's any good.

Now we're talking. Still you're asking me to invest time in him and I'm a very busy man as you know :p.

My only posts are here, Sw1tch was the one who told me to join the clan. Ive said before I tried starting my own lol That was a no go. So jumped into yours, Ive so far been having a much better time with the clan, instead of playin myself. In my view as long as One is respectful of the others and intentions are for the best of then clan, than we at least owe them a chance to try. I also know That stupid B/s can happen within a clan, My old clan failed and disbanded back in warhawk days..... very sad :(

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

This looks like a tough issue for a clan so prestigious as vgc i know i dont have a say on the matter because im new but i am gratefull to all of you who gave me a chance this clan feels like a family or a brotherhood of men that dont give a damn about kill ratios or who sucks it feels like a clan that cares for all members new and old and also strives to be the best clan ever and in the process making good friends all across the world

again thank you all

Around the Network

I know that australia is not a good place to be to play games in ur time, but i told u b4, i will try my best to make it.

I know that my kdr is not very good, but in the last 1 month it has been more than 1.35. I used to run and gun but now i play strategically using squads and teamwork.

I do have experience with squads. Mine was named Ang3ls_of_D3ath and we played abt 25 clan matches winning over half. i disbanded it because of the lack of active players.

I hope i can join your clan :D

PS3 > 360 > PS2 > Wii

Evdawg123 said:

I know that australia is not a good place to be to play games in ur time, but i told u b4, i will try my best to make it.

I know that my kdr is not very good, but in the last 1 month it has been more than 1.35. I used to run and gun but now i play strategically using squads and teamwork.

I do have experience with squads. Mine was named Ang3ls_of_D3ath and we played abt 25 clan matches winning over half. i disbanded it because of the lack of active players.

I hope i can join your clan :D

Now that'll do. I'll be sending an invite.

Could the trial or watever be on the weekend please. or tell me if its not possible

PS3 > 360 > PS2 > Wii

your trial should be when evers the best time for you. Dont worry about this too much and just come online when your ready to kill some helgast and have a good laugh while doin it with the clan. Though we take good care of our clan, and actually strive to win matches, its all in good nature and is fun:D Ask not what you can do for yourself, but for the clan as a whole lol

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

non-gravity said:
Evdawg123 said:

Hey makingmusic746,

I know this is a really late reply to this post but i would love to join your clan

• My PSN is Evdawg123 and i live in Brisbane, Australia
  • Link to my KZ2 account

http://killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=EvDawg123

• I play a lot of Killzone 2 especially on the weekends. If thr is a clan match on the weekend i will defenitely be thr.

See you on the Battlefield soon

GOD OF WAR 3 (what do I say about this one....will be the biggest game on PS3 and probably will be awesome as nearly all GOW titles are EPIC), MAG (will support 256 online... sounds pretty sweet), Heavy Rain (no info about this, but check Youtube for videos... they look awesome. Again, an open world game I guess), Quantum Theory (a third person shooter.. like Gears.. less info out on this), FF vs 13 (Though FF13 went multi-plat, FF vs 13 is still a PS3 exclusive... and Final Fantasy titles are console sellers), Twisted Metal.... and countless other titles.

Australia is not a good place to be. Our play times are around 8-12pm GMT.

You're no real VGChartz member since you only seem to have joined to post here.

Did you try to set up your own clan and fail? Do you have experience in clan matches?

You seem to fail your own requirement of a KDR above 1

Don't bother makingmusic, I'm in charge here.

thank you.

damn, that was mean lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler