By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Damn.... we lost. Good game though

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Around the Network

Hey makingmusic746,

I know this is a really late reply to this post but i would love to join your clan

• My PSN is Evdawg123 and i live in Brisbane, Australia
  • Link to my KZ2 account

http://killzone.com/kz/mykillzone.psml?kz_user_id=EvDawg123

• I play a lot of Killzone 2 especially on the weekends. If thr is a clan match on the weekend i will defenitely be thr.

See you on the Battlefield soon

GOD OF WAR 3 (what do I say about this one....will be the biggest game on PS3 and probably will be awesome as nearly all GOW titles are EPIC), MAG (will support 256 online... sounds pretty sweet), Heavy Rain (no info about this, but check Youtube for videos... they look awesome. Again, an open world game I guess), Quantum Theory (a third person shooter.. like Gears.. less info out on this), FF vs 13 (Though FF13 went multi-plat, FF vs 13 is still a PS3 exclusive... and Final Fantasy titles are console sellers), Twisted Metal.... and countless other titles.

PS3 > 360 > PS2 > Wii

Evdawg123 said:

Hey makingmusic746,

I know this is a really late reply to this post but i would love to join your clan

• Link to my KZ2 account

• I play a lot of Killzone 2 especially on the weekends. If thr is a clan match on the weekend i will defenitely be thr.

GOD OF WAR 3 (what do I say about this one....will be the biggest game on PS3 and probably will be awesome as nearly all GOW titles are EPIC), MAG (will support 256 online... sounds pretty sweet), Heavy Rain (no info about this, but check Youtube for videos... they look awesome. Again, an open world game I guess), Quantum Theory (a third person shooter.. like Gears.. less info out on this), FF vs 13 (Though FF13 went multi-plat, FF vs 13 is still a PS3 exclusive... and Final Fantasy titles are console sellers), Twisted Metal.... and countless other titles.

Australia is not a good place to be. Our play times are around 8-12pm GMT.

You're no real VGChartz member since you only seem to have joined to post here.

Did you try to set up your own clan and fail? Do you have experience in clan matches?

You seem to fail your own requirement of a KDR above 1

Don't bother makingmusic, I'm in charge here.

thank you.

Evdawg123 said:

Hey makingmusic746,

• Link to my KZ2 account

As the Delta Squad leader I have only one thing to tell you MR.

Non Gravity is in charge and..

Non-gravity, I'm all about being a strong leader and whatnot (hence why you're now the leader instead of myself), but there's no reason to be attacking ever single person that wants to join.

Try to be a bit nicer, man.

Around the Network

I'll try to choose my words a bit better, but the policy remains the same. Now I could let everyone in, but if I'm not going to help them get into clan matches I see no point of them joining. Unless they're just looking for a friend to play with.

Well yeah. Just do what I used to do. Let them play with us as a non-clan member for awhile, and see how they do.

Even if they don't post that much it doesn't mean they won't be a worthwhile addition to the clan. Look at guys like Epoch, who post almost exclusively in this thread. Before the clan, they had almost no posts whatsoever.

Anywho, my point is that you should take more of a "prove yourself to us" attitude rather than a "we don't want you" attitude. Keep the requirements high, but at least let them try.

You remind me of the music department at LSU, that wouldn't let me in simply because I was wearing a Metallica t-shirt. I transferred to UNO, and ended up getting some of the highest grades in my music courses. At LSU, I was never even given a chance.

^^ This.
I am also of the view that we should give importance to how regular a player is in addition to skill.
If I have a guy who appears regularly in clan matches then he is a huge help regardless of how good he actually plays. We all know that eventually everyone will improve and even if a player is not outstanding, if he works well in a team and is mostly there to help out the clan, when needed, it makes up a lot.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

You win. You're both officers so go ahead and accept them.

But we also can't allow people with 1 post to join our clan right away. We already had a bad experience with some one who didn't even had a account here.