By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

lol that 2vs 5 was hilarious!!! got those guys were god awful lol i had a few go's with them, man were they mad at me lol my airbot got alot of my kills lol man it was great lol made me laugh and it was good practice for me on 1vs 5 lol

"It puts the lotion on the skin, or else it gets the hose again" lol

Psn - Alchemy528

Around the Network

the airbots have gotten way too overpowered i mean holy shit.

Check out my game about moles ^

Sadly I wont be able to make it for the next couple of days.  I've got a couple jobs to finish, and playing with you European's means I have to be at home at 11:00 am. 

Sucks bout your PS3 Pristine, get well soon =P

Staude said:
the airbots have gotten way too overpowered i mean holy shit.

I would have settled with giving them some more accuracy or something, now they're much more badass and the firing rate of sentry anti-air rockets are so freaken slow now.

Oh shit...we lost Pristine for a while...WTF ARE WE GONNA DO!!!????

Around the Network

Unfortunately the time I can be online is evenings of EST (GMT - 5) It seems that most of the clan matches will take place when I am at work.

Pharaoh, Eindiyen, RectumHumper, oneofthosedays, forever if you guys are online with kz2 in the evenings, we can organize some clan matches for US.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Staude said:
ocnkng said:
I'll be online the coming week on kz2: evenings (GMT - 5). Lets hope 4 some clan games. Whats up with switchcraft?

I dunno. Hes gone awol or something.

Thats just wierd. Hope he comes back. He was like the most active among us lol.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

^yea we could use him to restructure stuff. I simply don't have the time to do something like that :p

looks like I'll be back with you guys sooner than I expected lol. Epoch/Rectumhumper was right, kz2 online stats are server saved. I just had my cousin log on to his ps3 using my ID and found out that my stats were still intact...you can't imagine how overjoyed I am.

I'll borrow my other cousin's ps3 (she doesn't play it) for a couple weeks till I can get mine straightened out. I'll be back with you guys as soon as tomorrow...yay!!!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Your trophies should be too. :P Wb !... In advance ! XD