By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

oh yea btw....dont try to invite to play online ....on the day it comes out i would like to get the controls down and stuff like that

Arigatou gozaimasu

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

Around the Network

Freggz... North America

eldinio | europa ;)

PSN ID: ocnkng | North America

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

Psn: Killa-c /north america

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

So.....what happens if im on and want to play with a few other friends? Will I constantly get pestered with loads of Invites? Can you be in more than 1 clan?

I live in Europe, and for me it's very profitable to import out of the US/ Canada. I will have the game likely 5 days after release.
Rickz0r | Rickz0r

EDIT:

Gonna delete some inactive friends, I had 100 atm.

Cthulhu said:
eldinio | europa ;)

You must think you're special or something.  Being from Europe and all.

But you're not!  You're not, I say!  You're just wierd!

SMcc1887 said:
So.....what happens if im on and want to play with a few other friends? Will I constantly get pestered with loads of Invites? Can you be in more than 1 clan?

You can only be in one clan.  You can play with whomever you want irregardless of clans, though. 

Hell, just get your friends to sign up here and join the clan.  :P

makingmusic476 said:
SMcc1887 said:

You can only be in one clan.  You can play with whomever you want irregardless of clans, though. 

Hell, just get your friends to sign up here and join the clan.  :P

Yep, I suppose I could.

Another quick question......are clans a more important feature in KZ2? I mean is there Clan matches, badges, uniforms etc compared to Call of Duty's basic Clan Tag feature