By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Wow, I am having some serious PSN connection problems all of a sudden.  Ever since that "maintenace" my connection to PSN has been dropping.  Ill try again in a bit cuz I know there are lots of games today.

Around the Network

Good luck on this 6v6 just in case, lol.

My XMB is hanging after I typed a message in the chat so now I'm just waiting for the blank screen to go away so I can get back to playing. But now I hear that the match has started.... so yea...

Damn, it was okay when I went back. I opened it back up for another message and it's doing it again. Funny thing is that I wasn't touched during a whole mission, lol, and I was out in the open.

ocnkng said:
Staude said:
non-gravity said:
hanafuda said:
PSN hanafuda | Japan

I only started online this week, so still a n00b, but doing OK. Just got my first online related trophy.

Too inexperienced.

And Japan must be a crappy time zone to be for our matches.

If he intends to stay active we shouldn't exclude him because of experience. Afterall they didn't get it the same time we did. We should atleast give him a chance.

I fully agree with this.

Give him a chance, but we wont use him in Clan matches if we have other able members for quite a while.

So really, is there any point?

Gravity, you need to get your ass back online soon. We have lost like 5 and won 2 in the last couple of days

Oh, and from my matches today here is a point I noticed......again........

In bodycount, we really need to keep track of the score more and react to it. We were outnumbered in a game at radec, and with one minute left we took a two kill lead. One of us then got killed and by this point there was 30 seconds left. Despite this we kept pushing forward and I was waiting at base for you all. In the last couple of seconds because we were pushing forward two of us got killed and we lost the BC. If we had of went back or spawned at base we would of won.

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
Gravity, you need to get your ass back online soon. We have lost like 5 and won 2 in the last couple of days

Having looked on killzone.com I was expecting it too look depressing.

Am I that big of a difference or are you just doing something wrong?

You could always blame the new guys off course :p

I will return one day earlier then expected which is tomorrow (or today depending on the time zone).

Almost done studying some Latin "epic" poetry.

non-gravity said:
Leonidus said:

Having looked on killzone.com I was expecting it too look depressing.

Am I that big of a difference or are you just doing something wrong?

You could always blame the new guys off course :p

I will return one day earlier then expected which is tomorrow (or today depending on the time zone).

Almost done studying some Latin "epic" poetry.

You are our best Tactician, Tacticians are crucial. Pharoah did a good job today though, but in the 2nd game Rectum DC'd meaning I had to go Tact.................and I suck at tactician

Also I played Killionaire today in a public game. I got more kills than him and walloped his score. His K/D ratio was like 7 though

Also in Radec S&R is stupid. When the enemy has the speaker you cant tell what side they are attacking too, so you dont know where to put a spawn grenade

We didn't lose any match on Salamun Market which mean we should have strategies for other maps as well.

shanbcn said:
We didn't lose any match on Salamun Market which mean we should have strategies for other maps as well.

dont worry i'm going to be working on this soon.

Check out my game about moles ^