By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Bah, I just checked mykillzone and it looks like I got the purple one....

So close... I guess it's back to the game....

*edit* AND my kill/death ratio went down.... blast.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:

Bah, I just checked mykillzone and it looks like I got the purple one....

So close... I guess it's back to the game....

*edit* AND my kill/death ratio went down.... blast.

Are you in the clan? If so, NG didn't list you. If K/D worries you, always destroy bots. They give bonus kills.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

^ I did. Just look at the Officers section :p

non-gravity said:
^ I did. Just look at the Officers section :p

Whoops, he's oneofthosedays. I've been playing with him and I didn't even realize what his vgc ID was lol

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

For tonights game against 'that other site' this is the plan we should follow in S&R. (Courtesy of Staude)

- There should be a spawn point at base
-2 engineers should spawn there and rig C4 at the entrances
-Everyone else should use boost, including our tacticians
-they should place another spawn grenade at the enemy base so we can attack and disrupt their defense

Around the Network

wow, you all want to play dirty?

IllegalPaladin said:

Who said anything about being dirty? Its Tactics

http://killzone.com/kz/tour_round_history.psml?kz_match_id=4750709&kz_file_id=4172261

Match between us and Neogaf, which ended as a draw but we killed 271 and died 205 times. Just shows if NG and Jo21 stayed with us till the end then we could have won.

IllegalPaladin said:

Dirty ? That's not dirty. Heck they were trying to distrupt our defenses.. enemies do most matches lol.

Anyways, playing dirty is getting ahead in bodycount and comitting suicide, not spawning. so you can't loose the round.. Or getting ahead in SnR and then camping inside your base till you win. :p

Check out my game about moles ^

Sorry NG i challenged ******* again but by mistake is on Sunday 17 now. Every thing is same but valor which is 250 this time around.

17th May Sunday 23:45GMT+1. I may not make it but i hope our best players shows up and win against them unlike today.