By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Tonight we're playing against a clan from NeoGaf called Euro Gaf.
This will be an 8vs8 on Salamun Market for 100 valor.
The time is 23:45 GMT+1
Make sure you're there. We shall not be beaten by NeoGaf!!

Around the Network

Unfortunately my time with the game now is limited in the evenings from 23:30 - 02:00 GMT :(
However I will login to the chat and if someone needs me then I am available for clan matches during that window.

It is better to die on one's feet

then live on one's knees

N-G, our Stringer already making the cuts. It's nice to see MM become Kutaragi lol. I fully support the "eMazing gaming model" i.e trim the clan down to what it really is lol. I noticed they don't have many people but everyone they have seems really active.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Staude said:

Hey guys. I've been meaning to show you this. This is my wall in my bedroom :p

Here it is at a different angle :p

That's a really cool poster!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Jo21 said:
evil LMG weapon ,>_>

he is ability less.

STA-3>>>>abilities lol.

Around the Network

I updated the OP.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

shanbcn said:
Leonidus said:
^Lol, try picking a best 8 in this Clan.
Its kinda hard

Some times its hard to get even 8 people at once like today 8vs8 match but we won against 100k valor clan. But i hope we have 8 against them and NG connection is good.

Thats probably more important than even having 8 players lol

=( i am not anymore at the top of regulars ;_;

nordlead said:
I updated the OP.

BTW, the vgchartz ID for PSN "aortictwister" is "theProf00". I wish he'd clarify himself but he's been AWOL lol.

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=21684

Jo21 said:
=( i am not anymore at the top of regulars ;_;

I don't know why you are complaining, as your number 3

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)