By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:
Two completely separate clans. The reason we're doing this at all is because we passed up the 64-man limit for a single clan. :P

All matches are ranked, btw.

And I'm off to work. Later.

What I meant was if we were doing two completely seperate clans, each with their own management and so on.

Or if we are doing two clans, where we talk about matches internally, and basicly have one leader for both clans, with one guy being a your puppet in scheduling figths and so on

All matches are ranked? So we can't have random skirmishes or do we just bet 0 credit on a ranked battle, making it meaningless for our rank?

And we need a tag!

EDIT: And if you're going to work, then I will go to bed! Good night folks

Ah, I see what you're saying.  Then yes, that's how it'll be.

As for tags, I believe tags were four letters in the beta, but I can't recall if they HAD to be four or not.  Tentatively, the NA clan will go by "VGC", and the Euro clan will go by "VGCE".  If they have to be four letters, than the American clan will be "VGCA".

If we can use lowercase letters (I can't recall if we can), then they'll be "VGCa" and "VGCe".

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
Rainbird said:
makingmusic476 said:
Two completely separate clans. The reason we're doing this at all is because we passed up the 64-man limit for a single clan. :P

All matches are ranked, btw.

And I'm off to work. Later.

What I meant was if we were doing two completely seperate clans, each with their own management and so on.

Or if we are doing two clans, where we talk about matches internally, and basicly have one leader for both clans, with one guy being a your puppet in scheduling figths and so on

All matches are ranked? So we can't have random skirmishes or do we just bet 0 credit on a ranked battle, making it meaningless for our rank?

And we need a tag!

EDIT: And if you're going to work, then I will go to bed! Good night folks

Ah, I see what you're saying.  Then yes, that's how it'll be.

As for tags, I believe tags were four letters in the beta, but I can't recall if they HAD to be four or not.  Tentatively, the NA clan will go by "VGC", and the Euro clan will go by "VGCE".  If they have to be four letters, than the American clan will be "VGCA".

If we can use lowercase letters (I can't recall if we can), then they'll be "VGCa" and "VGCe".

Cool, I think it would be easier to fill a puppet part then an actual leader position. I am also not sure how much time I will have in the coming months with school. But right now, I am totally up for the puppet position

People

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982188

motorola 20$ headset.

good quality.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875975092

nokia 18$.

good quality 8 hours battery.

mic are cheap people get them! :)

PSN: kassanowa07/North America

I NOMINATE THE CAT

Dallinor is a cool level headed hard worker who can with an unbiased opinion solve disputes, and is also a highly skilled leader and first person shooter. Tactics are his forté, and with good communication skills and a great grasp of the english language he is the natural born leader to command the forces of EU into defeating the enemies across the pond!

Lets see who's the best mr. Americans! Tiocfaidh ár lá!

Around the Network

psnId:Holy tard/euroope

I would say any of those listed are good choices.

Bar Squilliam of course, who might go ahead and call us "Teh EU HAloz Boys!"

j/k

I'll have ample time myself over the coming months to set the clan up, and lead us all to glory against our overseas NA Vgchartz brethren.

I also have a close friend who has access to my account, and would be more then happy to run things if I'm ever away.

An official Killzone 2 thread here on vgchartz to relay dates and times for any future clan games (especially any EU vs NA clan events) would be perfect.

PSN: ssg_specialforce

Initiating social expirement #928719281

the names of the clans should be???:

US: VGChartz US

EU: VGChartz EU

edit: I also think Dallinor would make a good leader for the Europe Clan

Dallinor said:

I would say any of those listed are good choices.

Bar Squilliam of course, who might go ahead and call us "Teh EU HAloz Boys!"

j/k

I'll have ample time myself over the coming months to set the clan up, and lead us all to glory against our overseas NA Vgchartz brethren.

I also have a close friend who has access to my account, and would be more then happy to run things if I'm ever away.

An official Killzone 2 thread here on vgchartz to relay dates and times for any future clan games (especially any EU vs NA clan events) would be perfect.

Consider yourself voted for!

Dallinor +1