By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I wanna make it the 28th but i dunno yet.. what time is it ?

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

9-ish I think. not sure

Ill see if i can make it but youll have my answer on the same day XD

Sorry guys, Ive left the Clan :'(
I left through no fault of the Clans, it was a personal choice. Basically in KZ2 me and a group of my local friends have been playing with different Clans so far, and now weve decided to come together ( I hope ) and so Ive left. Im sure you agree that Real Friends > Friends on an Internet forum.
I might still join some of the VGChartz games on KZ2......If I'm allowed.

Leonidus said:
I left through no fault of the Clans, it was a personal choice. Basically in KZ2 me and a group of my local friends have been playing with different Clans so far, and now weve decided to come together ( I hope ) and so Ive left. Im sure you agree that Real Friends > Friends on an Internet forum.

TRAITOR!!!

Tough loss for VGCe.   I'm liking the VGCa's chances a little more if we ever get a VGCa vs VGCe match going.

Around the Network

^Haha

VGCa v VGCe aint never gona happen....I think. And Im a traitor and proud

i have to retire form the VGC clan :( i traided KZ for VC so i wont be on nymore... i might get it again when its $20 tho :)

Well, real life friends are better if you go 1 to 1, but you have so many online friends

Well, was a good having you ^^

when are we going to play a vgca clan match? I haven't heard anything about it

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Leonidus said:

Alright man. You gotta do what you gotta do. But it was fun.

Check out my game about moles ^