By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Basically, you'd be leveling up until you can start the clan, actually form the clan, then add everybody that joins the clan on here. That's about it, as far as I know.

It'd probably be up to you to schedule clan matches with other clans as well (I could do the main organization here, but you'd have to actually schedule the match through your PSN account).

Around the Network

I'm not sure I will be playing enough, Empire Total War will be coming out the next week....

What would be clan leader mean? Would you just have to organise the clan, I'm not sure I would really want to do that, especially as I don't have a headset, so I wouldn't be the best leader

Whoever wants to be the Euro leader the most should be leader

I hope we do have "Ryder Cup" matches, our 16 best versus your 16 best

I chose people that I figured I could trust to do a good job keeping the clan in order.

If you don't think you're up to the task, that's fine by me. ^_^

And yes, we should definitely have some awesome VGChartz matches.

Oh yeah, about that.

So, are we going to run like one clan with two "divisions", or two completely separate clans?

It would seem to be more in line with the VGChartz spirit to have one universal clan leader and an "organizer" for the second part of the clan. This would of course be easy to change if we feel it is easier the other way once we get into it, but it does beg the question, can we have guest players in ranked matches?

Two completely separate clans. The reason we're doing this at all is because we passed up the 64-man limit for a single clan. :P

All matches are ranked, btw.

And I'm off to work. Later.

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Oh yeah, about that.

So, are we going to run like one clan with two "divisions", or two completely separate clans?

It would seem to be more in line with the VGChartz spirit to have one universal clan leader and an "organizer" for the second part of the clan. This would of course be easy to change if we feel it is easier the other way once we get into it, but it does beg the question, can we have guest players in ranked matches?

MakinMusic is Master Emperor

makingmusic476 said:
Two completely separate clans. The reason we're doing this at all is because we passed up the 64-man limit for a single clan. :P

All matches are ranked, btw.

And I'm off to work. Later.

What I meant was if we were doing two completely seperate clans, each with their own management and so on.

Or if we are doing two clans, where we talk about matches internally, and basicly have one leader for both clans, with one guy being a your puppet in scheduling figths and so on

All matches are ranked? So we can't have random skirmishes or do we just bet 0 credit on a ranked battle, making it meaningless for our rank?

And we need a tag!

EDIT: And if you're going to work, then I will go to bed! Good night folks

makingmusic476 said:

I chose people that I figured I could trust to do a good job keeping the clan in order.

If you don't think you're up to the task, that's fine by me. ^_^

And yes, we should definitely have some awesome VGChartz matches.

Awesome. Thanks for the nomination.

While i'd really like to do this, I actually don't think I'll have enough spare time when it gets out.

If i do I'll certainly be willing (especially since it appears to be a very good online game) but I can't tell at this time.

I'm currently restoring my apartment(in particular the floor) And looking for a job while taking my drivers exam (within the next two weeks) oh and did i mention I'm working on a total conversion mod :p.. well I'm the leader of it infact. And it's slowly nearing a releasable state. Amazingly enough... So basically i have my hands a bit full at the moment and I'm not sure I'll have the time needed at release.

Should probably be someone who knows they have that extra time to kill :p

In either case though, I'm definately willing to help out however I can with the time that i do have :)
(That ofcourse also includes kicking the american vgchartz clans ass ingame >:] muhahaha )

Check out my game about moles ^

I join!

PSNID: studentguy

Region: Europe (belgium)

Will anyone here share the KZ2 demo for us europeans?