By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

^Alot of them tournaments are weekly...rite?
So we could just join that tournament every week at the same time. We could also do different matches and tournaments at different times and dates but keeping one tournament a week at the same time would give some routine.

And do we have 110 Valor now?

Around the Network

haha i killed all the four isa alone =D . and Vgce XD

@ jo, what is it? Mine recently fell below 1, but thanks to some noob killing it is back above

I always have a negative KD ratio when playing with only clan members, but a positive KD ratio when playing with the clan + other people.

My overall KD ratio is something like 1700:2100, so I need to play with non-clan members more often. :P

I'll be getting on in an hour or so.

Leonidus said:
^Alot of them tournaments are weekly...rite?
So we could just join that tournament every week at the same time. We could also do different matches and tournaments at different times and dates but keeping one tournament a week at the same time would give some routine.

And do we have 110 Valor now?

yeah we do :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Dunno at Kd ratio, last time I cheked it was something 529-300

Take my love, take my land..

makingmusic476 said:
I always have a negative KD ratio when playing with only clan members, but a positive KD ratio when playing with the clan + other people.

My overall KD ratio is something like 1700:2100, so I need to play with non-clan members more often. :P

I'll be getting on in an hour or so.

alright.. we have a game running with 9 ppl right now.. (we had like 12 vgc only earlier) can't say if it'll still be running by then tho

Check out my game about moles ^

Damm you NON-GRAVITY, why must you kill me so much!!!! As fatigue crept in, you just kept on killing me...

Great game anyway, though it does annoy me that my KDR is "negative" with you lot... it means I am going to have to go and kill tons of noobs tomorrow to make up for it

Munkeh111 said:
Damm you NON-GRAVITY, why must you kill me so much!!!! As fatigue crept in, you just kept on killing me...

Great game anyway, though it does annoy me that my KDR is "negative" with you lot... it means I am going to have to go and kill tons of noobs tomorrow to make up for it

Yeah I noticed your blood was splatting a bit too often in my eyes. And I've got a worse than normal KD ratio playing with you too (especially that creep, RectumHumper). I try to keep my KD 1.5 but it always drops below that with you guys (as low as 1.0 lol).

And I've hardly played with other people that vgc this week

Leonidus said:
@ Aldro

The huge Clans wont play us unless like 500 Valor is at stake. Keep wining and we'l play them someday. As for map choice, I say we stick to Radec Aca...., we are good there

Ah okay then we just have to keep kickin $$$!