By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ..what? Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was bad?

was an awesome game, i would give it at minimum an 8/10

loved the racing and the little creature raising and all that

Around the Network

I had that for my gamecube. I liked it.It wasnt the best sonic but it wasnt bad.

Of course not! I loved it!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I remember playing it in the car on the way to Florida in 2002 when i was only 10, on a small TV hooked up in the center of the car, probably the best 3D sonic game undoubtedly IMO

Part of the reason SA2B got low reviews was due to the fact theat it was a lazy port of the DC version. Not much new was added, and the myriad issues that reviewers had with the original were still present. The DC SA2B didn't exactly set the critical world on fire to begin with, recieving (I think) lower scores than the original SA. I really liked the Sonic and Shadow levels, but the rest of the levels, especially Knuckes,with the NON-STOP beeping madness ruined the game for me.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Had tons of fun playing with it. It had tons of things to do (Chaos,racing,etc...) and I spent tons of hours on it. Some reason I sold it awhile ago but probably shouldn't have.

Great game when it was released. Played it enough to win all 180 emblems. Much, much better than any of the recent games and at worst the second best 3D Sonic game behind SA.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Of course, it's the 2nd best game of all time. I enjoyed all three play-types, and the story had the right balance of depth. The various missions offered a lot of replayability, the Chao garden was a whole game in and of itself, and doing it all gave you the most awesome of awesome rewards: that 3D re-render of Green Hill Zone

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:

Of course, it's the 2nd best game of all time. I enjoyed all three play-types, and the story had the right balance of depth. The various missions offered a lot of replayability, the Chao garden was a whole game in and of itself, and doing it all gave you the most awesome of awesome rewards: that 3D re-render of Green Hill Zone

That sounded awesome :D

Question: Was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle bad?

Answer: Of course, it's the 2nd best game of all time!

:D

(No offense to you, it's human godly to make mistakes.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

It's my favorite Sonic game.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089