By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ocarina of time coming to wii with motion controls

Bad idea. People have bought OoT 4 times counting the original release, the "Master Quest", the "Collector's Edition", and Virtual Console.

I just want a new one that bought it AGAIN. Maybe 2 gen after this one.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

We already had a Wiimake of Ocarina.. it was TP..

If they had to remake any Zelda on Wii then I'd want Wind Waker

Link to the past with WM+ please =)

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Ehh... I'm having a little trouble in seeing the point here. If you mean motion controls the TP had them, they hardly contribute anything to the controls. If completely new mechanics, it may need a whole redesign for the game.

@Puffy: OoT and TP don't really share much in common.
TP was a Wiimake from TP.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm confident the new Zelda title is going to be a First Person Adventure with Motion controls. Seeing as how Miyamoto has stated that Zelda is going to be going into a 'whole new direction from the Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess' mold. Along with his love and recent experimentation with first person games.

If the game doesn't end up going down such a path, then we know that it should at least take advantage of the Wii Motion Plus and follow some aspects of the Twilight Princess sword swinging action. But on a much more grand (and accurate) scale. But in all ways, when you look at the way the Wiimote sets itself up for it, First Person works better for not only the sword AND shield action, but also the items (like in Ocarina of Time).

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

Locked.

Thread titles are supposed to describe the topic, not be a deceptive hook to lure people in.

To Each Man, Responsibility