By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

Squilliam said:
@Seece: Sorry, not going to do that. You know the names that keep propping up, so most likely your list would be similar to mine, and pretty much every choice I made or you made would sound reasonable to me or you.

Truesay

I really couldn't think of any annoying Wii fanboys though ....

Around the Network
The_God_of_War said:
360 fanboys are more guilty of attacking the opposing console, they seem the most aggressive and douche-bagginess. While PS3 fanboys are more guilty of constantly bragging about their console and it's future games.

I'd probably say 360 fanboys are the wost overall taking into account all of the "PS3 has no games, it'll be discontinued, it won't sell 6 million by the end of the year, blah blah, blah" crap from back in 2007. But here in 2009, they're both as bad as each other.

I fully agree with this.

4 ≈ One

The only reason there is so much fighting going on is the fear of losing developer support, if 360 pulls too far ahead ps3 might lose developer support, same goes for 360 if ps3 start pulling ahead, most gamers dont want to spend another 300- 400 dollars for another system, gamers would rather spend that money on games and accessories for the system they already have, the Wii doesnt matter because even though its winning game developers still arent making many good games for the Wii, because a regular controller is better suited for most games than the wiimote and nunchuck, I think thats the reason, maybe with a better motion controller on the Wii 2 will make developers support nintendo more, time will tell.

360 fans piss me off the most out of the three.

I own a PS3, 360, Wii, DS, and PSP but sadly no gamin PC. I will say this now, that I favor the PS3's exclusives as they suite my tastes the best but am also a big fan of Gears of War and Zelda on the other two main consoles. But because I like so many PS3 exclusives I'm not sure if everyone would call me "unbiased" but I think all the systems are equal, it's the games I play and they are the only thing I've ever praised or hated on.

That said, I think all Fanboys are equally rediculous, agravating and plain stupid. My opinion however, is that the PS3 fanboys are the loudest but in general make comments that are quite funny and can't be taken serious and hype their games the most and loudest. Meanwhile I find that the 360 fanboys while not as loud far more often attack other fanboys then hype their games loudly. Wii fanboys just boast because their system is winning.

Because I find them attacking other users the most I personally find the 360 fanboys the most annoying and followed by the PS3 fanboys because I don't mind people hyping there favorite games even if it is loudly (maybe because I'm a big hyper of games myself?) and in last I would say the wii fanboys because they don't attack other users and aren't very loud either.

This is just my opinion by the way.

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network
Jeronimo66 said:
The only reason there is so much fighting going on is the fear of losing developer support, if 360 pulls too far ahead ps3 might lose developer support, same goes for 360 if ps3 start pulling ahead, most gamers dont want to spend another 300- 400 dollars for another system, gamers would rather spend that money on games and accessories for the system they already have, the Wii doesnt matter because even though its winning game developers still arent making many good games for the Wii, because a regular controller is better suited for most games than the wiimote and nunchuck, I think thats the reason, maybe with a better motion controller on the Wii 2 will make developers support nintendo more, time will tell.

You're gonna get warned if you keep posting that

Solid_Raiden said:
I own a PS3, 360, Wii, DS, and PSP but sadly no gamin PC. I will say this now, that I favor the PS3's exclusives as they suite my tastes the best but am also a big fan of Gears of War and Zelda on the other two main consoles. But because I like so many PS3 exclusives I'm not sure if everyone would call me "unbiased" but I think all the systems are equal, it's the games I play and they are the only thing I've ever praised or hated on.

That said, I think all Fanboys are equally rediculous, agravating and plain stupid. My opinion however, is that the PS3 fanboys are the loudest but in general make comments that are quite funny and can't be taken serious and hype their games the most and loudest. Meanwhile I find that the 360 fanboys while not as loud far more often attack other fanboys then hype their games loudly. Wii fanboys just boast because their system is winning.

Because I find them attacking other users the most I personally find the 360 fanboys the most annoying and followed by the PS3 fanboys because I don't mind people hyping there favorite games even if it is loudly (maybe because I'm a big hyper of games myself?) and in last I would say the wii fanboys because they don't attack other users and aren't very loud either.

This is just my opinion by the way.

Nice way to do the same thing you accuse fanboys of doing. Oh, the irony...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

IMO PS3 fanboys are the worst. I believe it's cause they hate being so far behind in third place and can't face up to the fact the PS3 just isn't as good as all the hype surrounding it's release. Sure it's got some quality exclusives but there's not many of them and most of the ports are inferior even though the fanboys claim it has more advanced hardware than any of it's competitors.

But the worst fanboys are those who bought one simply because they owned previous Playstations and what do they buy? FIFA and Need for Speed?! You could buy that on the 360 and have a hundred quid to spare!

Pristine20 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

How come I get the feeling most posts in this topic have me in mind.

I'm not a 360 fanboy. I'm a PS3 foeboy, to be sure, but I'm not exactly gonna lie or spin the PS3's situation. If it's grim, then that's how I report it, if it's sunny, same thing.

Frankly, I'm against the PS3 fans mainly because of how they treat fans of other consoles(due to their inferiority complex), and I'm against Sony itself because of the BR move, which promoted another industry at the expense of gamers.

I certainly think that PS3 fans should also be pissed at Sony, but who am I to destroy delusions.

As for gaming, yes, I certainly do know more about the industry and games in general than the vast majority of people here, but that's not too hard to do. Simply don't live under a rock, and remember what you read, and you'll be on an equal playing field with me.

If you don't know who Bioware is, or what their next few games are likely to be, then yes, you deserve to be flamed to hell. Don't blame me for imposing the law.

Overhype is the largest trespass of Sony fans, and I deal with it harshly. If you can handle the consequences, then overhype away, but know that ironically, you are hurting the exclusives you pretend to cherish. Foldor-Kun out.

Once again, you seem to think everyone should have the same opinion as you. Do you even bother to think that some people actually love the ps3 only because of blu-ray? I have a friend who prefers his ps3 to his 360 just because of that...and he has a ton of movies. So this guy is delusional too right?

What infreiority complex are you talking about? Do you know all the people who are ps3 fans or you think it's because their console isn't winning a race that doesn't affect their financials? If anything they should feel superior that they were able to afford a device that the general public can't lol.

As for your overhype claim, the first thing that comes to mind is Killzone 2 and it would seem yahoo games didn't even realize it existed judging by their recent article on 2009's most wanted games so it obviously hasn't been overhyped. Perhaps the fans are just happy to be getting what looks like a top quality game and thus want to talk about it, nothing wrong with that.

In conclusion, ps3 fans rock!!!

Zen isn't speaking of all, in any thread like this it's about general feeling you get from the fans of said company, and the general feeling of PS3 fans is exactly how Zen puts it... Killzone 2 is getting a lot of hype and just because it didn't make it onto a list on a site that basically said PSP was dead, doesn't mean a game is not overhyped, and generally Sony fans are the first to put down any other console getting an exclusive, The Conduit comes to mind when talking about hyped FPS's, I mean The Conduit has basically had internet hype, not many ads put out there or magazines covering it, while KZ2 is plastered everywhere since it was announced, yet as soon as Wii got a cool looking FPS with awesome controls every fanboy broke out the "looks like a generic FPS" but overlook the mechanics so basically judging on graphics, while someone posts KZ2 screens and everyone climaxes in extacy as to how amazing it looks...

@bolded:  Well it's not so much a inferiority complex, but a "superiority complex" as in they think they're better then everyone and everything they have is better and will not listen to anyone else, no pile of facts nor reason seem to get through most of the time.  Remember this is general terms, not every PS3 fan is like that but it is the stereotype, and the thing about stereotypes are that they are generally true...

To not realize a lot of Sony fans, even the ones here (no where near as bad as many other sites), have issues with facing facts, and hold onto what things they can while putting everyone else down, it's happened since PS1 and it's ability to play CDs over N64...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

wii because they're console is winning in sales they think they're so great. Let me ask you this: How good are the games on your console?