By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm really excited about Wii in 2009! What expectations do you guys have?

11ht11 said:
theres so many games i want, except for little kings story

Around the Network

ah, Little King's Story, I will be buying that too

TBH nothing announced this year on the Wii excites me, not even MH3. :O But this is Nintendo and I purchased the console for the first party games, they will be sure to reveal a game for the Wii in which I will be in awe.

DavidValbu said:
Again, do not expect Mario or Zelda to launch this year, it is too soon (yes, even for Zelda, it still hasn't been showed in any event). I know that in 2009 makes 3 years since twilight princess, but I don't really thing Nintendo is going to launch such a big tittle without showing it to the public in the previous year, they need to create a bit of hype for the game the same than they did with Super Smash Bros (oh, well, maybe not that much ). I expect to see the first trailer of Zelda this E3.

Nintendo has stopped announcing games long before they come out. If we see Pikmin 3 this year it will be only a few months after they announce it at E3.

They could do it, hype Zelda up in a few months. It is within their power.

I can't wait for Klonoa! I've only played the 1st GBA one & it was awesome.

Around the Network

The wii looks like it will have it's best year so far in 2009. High expectations, in terms of games and ... sales of course.

RPG said:
TBH nothing announced this year on the Wii excites me

You've just made a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake, pal.

I must now hound you until you break down and express some interest in Little King's Story.

Your days are now numbered...

damn noname, u r really pushing people into getting that game -.- what is so amazing about it??? i've heard something about LKS but never really pay attention to it.

Kirby Wii, especially if some of the code was taken from the Gamecube build may come out in Fall, like Wario Land Shake It before it.

CONMAN15 said:
House of the dead overkill, deadly creatures, fragile, Monster hunter 3, demon blade, sin and punishment 2, punch out, and the conduit are some of the titles I'm looking forward too.

Also I'd say there is a chance for super mario galaxy 2 to launch this holiday, which would be perfect. Also new zelda, icarus, and pikmin are all great possibilities for E3, or another big event.

also there's

Overlord: Dark Legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlord:_Dark_Legend

and a DS iteration ^linked at the bottom of the same page as Overlord: Minions

taken from IGN.com

It's kind of like Pikmin, except you control evil minions and wreak havoc upon the land.
looks about as good as Fable II visually imho.

That, that Overlord: Dark Legend. That's what im REALLY looking forward. That's probably one of my top 5 for 2009. It looks so awesome!!!!