By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Israel Declares Cease Fire...Hamas Says it will keep fighting.

Kasz216 said:
blackstar said:
where are the defenders?
22 days of killing and nothing has been accomplished

Other then numerous terrorist leaders being killed.

Israel also destroyed most, if not all, of the smuggling tunnels Hamas uses to resupply itself.

Around the Network

@ KAZ:

"Either way they can just sit troops in bases and kill Hamas operatives stupid enough to attack them and use them as new justication "see we stopped but these people can't be reasoned with.""

I've told my brother the same thing when I heard about the cease fire, they didn't just stop because that means they've failed, somethin is behind this and I hope we are wrong otherwise the uglyness continues.

Jackson50 said:
Kasz216 said:
blackstar said:
where are the defenders?

Israel also destroyed most, if not all, of the smuggling tunnels Hamas uses to resupply itself.

as well as a large amount of stored munitions

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Hamas barely put up a fight. I think we can all say that much...

im_sneaky said:
Hamas barely put up a fight. I think we can all say that much...

Well that's standard procedure.

Rarely are wars fought anymore unless one side KNOWS they will win with little casualties.

Back in the olden days wars didn't matter because damage projection was low...

Someone like England with it's small number of peopel could invade France that was multiple times it's side because the agressor even if it lost was going to end up doing so much damage the defender would almost never try to invade those they beat... even if they routed them.  The Hundred Years wars for example I think lowered France's population by 2/3rds.

Now a days with planes, missles and the like... countries aren't going to go to war with their equals too often because they know they will feel the hurt as well.

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Kasz216 said:

They could of kept up and just kept bombing and then they wouldn't of lost anybody.  But hey they wanted to lower the innocent casualties caused by Hamas using human shields... still at really high rates since well.  It's nearly impossible to run a "clean" war when the other side is willing to use it's people as human shields and fire from the same places people are taking shelter.

i was just watching the bbc and they were talking about israel managed to knock out just the bedroom of some terrorists house with a missile to avoid casualties...but the guy had his 3 children sleeping with him.

lol, and you've never slept in your parents bed or had your kids sleeping your bed...? c'mon. That's stupid. They shouldn't be hitting someone's home with a missile in the first place. They want to assasinate that person, raid the house with paratroopers and kill him. Granted, with the IDF it wouldn't matter, they would shoot everyone one anyways. Wouldn't matter if it was a 2ry old.

MrBubbles said:
Jackson50 said:
Kasz216 said:
blackstar said:
where are the defenders?

as well as a large amount of stored munitions

.... and over 1000 civilians

hamas was even killing palestinian children to make israel look bad.. thats so fucking sad. of course...its nothing new, so no one should be surprised.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur