By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamefaqs GOTY: Super Smash Brothers Brawl!

kylohk said:
Mr Khan said:

Speaks volumes about the composition of GameFAQs' userbase, it does

Well, if you have followed the polls, SSBB trailed at the beginning before slowly catching up and overtaking MGS4. So, the Wii support has legs in GameFAQs, while the support for PS3/360 games are frontloaded!

Well played kylohk.

Brawl deserved more attention than it has gotten... but it was released far far too early.

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
kylohk said:
Mr Khan said:

Well, if you have followed the polls, SSBB trailed at the beginning before slowly catching up and overtaking MGS4. So, the Wii support has legs in GameFAQs, while the support for PS3/360 games are frontloaded!

Well played kylohk.

Brawl deserved more attention than it has gotten... but it was released far far too early late.

fixed... :)

hmmm maybe I should start visiting gamefaqs again ....

Brawl is a very good game..not GOTY material for me though. But certainly great.

Finally!! It deserves the award

Around the Network

Seems Gamefaqs users have taste voting Brawl number 1 and Fallout 3 number 3. I'm impressed.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

At least one GOTY goes to the Wii.

Words Of Wisdom said:
kylohk said:
Mr Khan said:

Well played kylohk.

Brawl deserved more attention than it has gotten... but it was released far far too early.

Hmm, why would you say that?

The single-player mode was awesome (couldn't have been much better, but you're going to hate me for saying that :P)

And there was just tons of things to do. It was a huge game... How much can you really expect?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Oyvoyvoyv said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
kylohk said:
Mr Khan said:

Well played kylohk.

The single-player mode was awesome (couldn't have been much better, but you're going to hate me for saying that :P)

And there was just tons of things to do. It was a huge game... How much can you really expect?

I believe that had it been released later that editors would still be playing it and it probably would have gotten more GOTY awards.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
kylohk said:
Mr Khan said:

Well played kylohk.

I believe that had it been released later that editors would still be playing it and it probably would have gotten more GOTY awards.

Ah, like that. I thought you meant that game wasn't finished, or something like that.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS