By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 2 Thread

Kantor said:
I was just playing the demo, and one of the Helghast said "Fuck your mother!"

I swear.

One started running around the corner at me and started yelling "I'm gonna break your face in!"

Only I broke HIS face in! lol

And according to a guy on neogaf, a Helghast snuck up behind him and said "Stupid ISA scum!" or something like that behind melee'ing him in the back!

Around the Network

I threw a grenade in one of the room in the warehouse when the helghast was hiding and he came in the room and saw the grenade and said "Fuck". I was LOL..

Ok guys seriously, I left my TV on MTV for 4 hours, not even watching only when America's Best Dance Crew was on, and I saw Killzone 2 ad's EVERY 30 Minutes, if not every hour. Sony is doing a really good job advertising.

5 MORE DAYS.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I like Nicholas Cage. Réally nice ad in the CAR, I hope that lot of people have seen it.

Probably the tastiest part of the Killzone Cocktail is the Multiplayer. Imagine if Call Of Duty 4 and Team Fortress 2 had a baby, which they then abandoned and as a result had to learn a few new tricks to survive. That’s what Killzone Multiplayer is like.  

LOL

I finally saw a KZ2 commercial in my city.. I was beginning to think hey wouldn't show one

Predictions.

1. Wii will never reach 50% market share.

2. Kz2 will sell 1.3 first week 3.5 LT.
Sales predictions for 09.

Wii - 69 - 72
PS3 - 32 - 34
X360 - 39 - 41

Around the Network
NicholasCage said:
Ok guys seriously, I left my TV on MTV for 4 hours, not even watching only when America's Best Dance Crew was on, and I saw Killzone 2 ad's EVERY 30 Minutes, if not every hour. Sony is doing a really good job advertising.

5 MORE DAYS.

wooo hooo!!!! i like ABDC i need to see the commercial on tv.... 

Q: am i the only person that thinks this game will sell 2M 1st week?

lol, "It's World Wide War!!!"

3 DAYS for EU
5 DAYS for US

WOOHOO!!!

Join in on the Killzone webgame fun!

http://www.killzonewebgame.com

Join the "VGChartz" squad!

i joined it Makingmusic. ^^