By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 2 Thread

New pics:

I stole one for my new avatar. :D

Around the Network

Those do not look like helghasts.
What are those skinny little things?
Are they Shadow marshall equivalents of Helghasts?
And how did Templar get so old while Rico stayed young?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

awesome thread ^_^

iclim4 said:

Think of them like MGS4's Frogs, or those things that jumped from wall to wall in Resistance.

@zexen_lowe: Would you mind putting a little blurb about the official clan thread in the OP?  In case anybody doesn't know it exists.

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:

Think of them like MGS4's Frogs, or those things that jumped from wall to wall in Resistance.

@zexen_lowe: Would you mind putting a little blurb about the official clan thread in the OP?  In case anybody doesn't know it exists.

Done

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

So they stick to walls? I miss those guys in resistance, them and their double handed weapons..
I'm curious to see the variety of enemies in the game.
I haven't seen a pic of the metallic dogs yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

So they stick to walls? I miss those guys in resistance, them and their double handed weapons..
I'm curious to see the variety of enemies in the game.
I haven't seen a pic of the metallic dogs yet.

I don't know if they can stick to walls, but they're very agile.

@zexen: Thanks!

killzone 2 gone gold today:

http://www.consolegaming.eu/newspost.php?id=1357

isn't it a bit early?

Games usually go gold 3-4 weeks before release. Killzone 2 could've been ready for the end of 208 if they had rushed it a bit, or so reports say. I wouldn't say this is too early. Rather, they had ample time to fine tune and polish the game, thus this day could arguably be considered to be a bit late.

makingmusic476 said:

New pics:

I stole one for my new avatar. :D

hope you dont mind.... i took the other pic for myself...