By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Killzone 2 Thread

I just got KZ2......

Around the Network

i´ll see you gentlemen online tomorrow

for all you german readers.. take a look at this http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/spielzeug/0,1518,609091,00.html

this is real comedy gold.. especially the user replies to this garbage

i would try to translate it for the rest of you.. but well i´ll be busy playing the game tomorrow.. besides it takes some effort.. .or imagination to explain the whole "killer game" discussion some of my countrymen are so engaged in

makingmusic476 said:
We got so many damn copies of the game in. This will be the biggest release for our store yet (we only opened in May).

For an individual platform, of course. SF for both ps3/360 topped Killzone, but Killzone tops the 360 version of SF, for example.

What store and where?

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

I just reserved my copy today (was trying to decide between this right away or Star Ocean 4, for a while).

They're doing midnight releases at Gamestop in Brooklyn, NY. When I asked whether they were doing one, the guy looked at me funny and said "yeah, of course." It also turned out that I got one of the last 2 copies they're planning to get in stock. This is at the 7th Avenue store in Park Slope Brooklyn, NY.

I asked about other gamestops around (there are dozens in NYC) and he said he wasn't sure about every Gamestop doing midnight releases, but he did know that the Gamestop on Fifth avenue was already sold out.

Everybody ready to crash the servers? :)

Hey guys, I just found out that some Target stores are selling Killzone 2 right now.

Here's a Target store in Tennessee:

Around the Network

I wonder if they're doing that everywhere? The only problem is that calling up and getting a question answered at Target in NYC tends to be a sisyphean task. Maybe I'll make a trip there tomorrow.

*edit* thanks for the tip. I liked you in Face/Off.

Alic0004 said:

I just reserved my copy today (was trying to decide between this right away or Star Ocean 4, for a while).

They're doing midnight releases at Gamestop in Brooklyn, NY. When I asked whether they were doing one, the guy looked at me funny and said "yeah, of course." It also turned out that I got one of the last 2 copies they're planning to get in stock. This is at the 7th Avenue store in Park Slope Brooklyn, NY.

I asked about other gamestops around (there are dozens in NYC) and he said he wasn't sure about every Gamestop doing midnight releases, but he did know that the Gamestop on Fifth avenue was already sold out.

Everybody ready to crash the servers? :)

my local gamestop, flushing queens is also having one, they weren't a week ago though, those servers are going to burn!!! ive already decided to come home thursday night/friday morning and play single player because of it

Ugh. Just went to my local Target store, actually SAW Killzone 2 like the pic I put above, told someone that I want to buy it but when they scanned it, they told me, "Sorry, you have to wait until 2/27"

My hopes crushed

Gametrailers

Exclusive Badge Abilities Part 2: Engineer its up!

(dont know how to post video on here haha)

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

^^
Just klick Rich text reply first,then Insert/Edit viedeo (right next to smile) and paste that link on it.

Take my love, take my land..