By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - SDF Reviews Bioshock...

albionus said:
So who or what is the "Sony Defense Force"? Doesn't sound like a reputable source. Although this should remind MS fanboys that for reasons good and bad, in this case bad, not every gamer is going to consider Bioshock the Second Coming.

Yes but only because they dont want xbox to have another killer game, lets be honost if it was for ps3 would of gotten 10/10

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network
Lost tears of Kain said:
albionus said:
So who or what is the "Sony Defense Force"? Doesn't sound like a reputable source. Although this should remind MS fanboys that for reasons good and bad, in this case bad, not every gamer is going to consider Bioshock the Second Coming.

Yes but only because they dont want xbox to have another killer game, lets be honost if it was for ps3 would of gotten 10/10

Euhm of course that is normal right?

It are Sony fanbosy critizing others games they don't call themself  SOny Defence Force.

konnichiwa said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
albionus said:

Euhm of course that is normal right?

It are Sony fanbosy critizing others games they don't call themself  SOny Defence Force.

so true, im curious to see reviews of mass effect, halo 3, lost odyssy etc, cause i need some more stuff to laugh at

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

fazz said:
For some reason I think there are some staff of SDF posting on this site.

I won't say who, I'll just leave it at "mistery"... heh.

say it say it say it :)

what('s funny is they really must be desperate on Sony's side of fanboys... because I don't recall any more or less famous site identical for the other plateforms...  that said it speaks for iself how insecure some extreme sony fanboys are right now.... 

that site either is made by the stupidest , blind sony fans alive , or it is made by the stupidest, blind Microsoft fans alive ,that try to give Sony fans a bad name...

and judging from their news I kinda think it's the second one , but tbh I don't care , because the site will just go to my ignore list and I won't bother even thinking about it anymore (I really advise everyone to do the same)

Around the Network

They must hate people like me. I own a PS3 but don't like it. (hopefully september will change that)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Lost tears of Kain said:
albionus said:

Yes, which is why I said in this case their dislike of Bioshock is for bad reasons.

http://fuckxbox.com/index.php
that one is fun too

albionus said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
albionus said:

Yes, which is why I said in this case their dislike of Bioshock is for bad reasons.

yes sorry kinda misread it, just read it again and i get it

Well, this IS priceless. And people wonder why Sony fanboys are hated... :)

I love this (user) comment: "Oh NOES! a 5/10, that ought drag Bioshocks metacritic rating of 99% to… oh wait… that’s right, Sony Defense Force is about as credible as Fox News."

I think its time to review the SDF review itself:

Bias - 10: Pure brilliance. Surely is worth a 10, as it would be hard to be ever more biased with comments such as "compressed to fit on a DVD", "let this game cook in the oven just a little bit longer and wait for the superior PS3 version", etc.  And of course the name (SDF) doesn't help...

Intelligence - 3: Although the review itself seems to be written better than the average chimp, the content isn't. Not only is the game itself completely ignored - along with controls, skills, weapons, AI, story, atmosphere (etc) - the review takes a measely 2 paragraphs. And the few things that are credited - graphics - are ironically the elements that the PS3 could do better. Dumb.

Humour - 2 (or 10?): The review is either completely devoid of humour, or one of the most humourous pieces I have read. But since I can't actually tell, I'll assume its option#1 - and it gets 2.

Overall - 0: Instead of trying to develop some credibility, in order to be taken seriously and reverse some of the PR issues that Sony has - the site/review has managed to do the exact opposite. The overall score is given the same logic/thought process that the SDF gave Bioshock itself. Well done SDF - IQ of 20 and dropping.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099