By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post how many games you have beaten

I have no idea, I know I have beaten a lot of games I've been playing video games for the last 20 years maybe more, and what really make all of you hardcore gamers, more than I'm is remembering all the games you've beat.

I have aprox:

400 games on C64
100 games on NES
50 games on SNES
30 games on sega master system
25 games on sega genesis
80 games on dreamcast
100 games on PS1
50 games on xbox
12 games on GC
30 games on Xbox 360
4 games on Wii
and maybe 100 games on my PC

Of course I'm not close to beat all those but a wild guess might be 100 or maybe less.

Around the Network

@rol
cool, never knew any of that, i suppose it just one of those techniques like snaking in mariokart.
and i beat silence ghost by over a second without doing that.

i know im no professional gamer though so under a minute for death race is still impressive for me.

ps, sorry about all the questions off-topic... but ive never really known how good other people are at games... of all my gaming friends i am the best generally, one of my friends brothers is better than me at single player goldeneye and certain f-zero x tracks [he managed to unlock invincible cheat on facility, and beat a couple of ghosts on fzerox for me... but his time on death race is about 2 minutes.]

bump

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

This one is so impressive that I need to post. I was playing RE 0 right now and I am near the end of the game. I have not saved for about a hour and decided to explore new areas. The deal is I somehow left Rebecca behind (do not remember pressing start) and Billy only had a handgun and bullets in inventory. Suddenly I triggered the Tyrant 2 fight. Before I could say FUCKKKKKKKK, he striked me with an attack that takes 15-20% life. I decided to fight him, just because reseting would piss me off even more. After 50 bullets he died (I was on danger status). I took the elevato, regrouped with Rebecca and saved.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I've beaten every game I've played, with the exception of the old ET game for Atari. That was too much of a nightmare.

Around the Network

Post how many games you have beaten

All of them.

What do I win? 

Dolla Dolla said:

Post how many games you have beaten

All of them.

What do I win?

No, just the number of games you have beaten. It is all in the first page. I could never post my 400+ list and escape a spam warning from the mods.

You win the satisfaction of realizing you kick ass in VG. 

Satan said:

I'm with Dolla, but I will follow instructions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games

Suikoden 1,2,3,4,5 and tactics.
Chrono cross ( but only the not real plain ending)
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Spyro: Year of the Dragon
Kya dark lineage
Malice
Beyond good and evil
Kingdom hearts 1
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet and Clank going comando
Rachet and Clank up your arsenal
Jak and daxter:The Precursor Legacy
Twisted metal 1,2,3,4, small brawl and black.
Rogue trip
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue

I tend to leave games at the end and never finish them
I remember i got to the end in spyro the dragon but i couldnt beat the boss nd then the next and better one came out and never finished it.

Finished Superman 64 and only threw up once.