By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioshock 2 on ps3 YOUR PREDICTIONS

Same time, seeing as bioshocks delayed release on the ps3 hasnt exactly been a rip roaring success sales wise

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I reckon 360 Exclusive full stop.

If Microsoft has bought it again, TT wont bother with a port (really not worth their time)

So

Either same day launch for PS360

OR

Xbox 360 Exclusive.

the bioshock 2 trailer on the ps3 version of the game is evidence enough for me that bioshock 2 is coming to the ps3. i won't rule out it coming to the ps3 late though. i hope not though.

Seece.

Dont u think that would be weird from Take 2 do make the first game on ps3 and give a tease trailer for Bioshock then not make the second one for ps3 imo it wouldnt make sense.

Tbone said:
Seece.

Dont u think that would be weird from Take 2 do make the first game on ps3 and give a tease trailer for Bioshock then not make the second one for ps3 imo it wouldnt make sense.

and weird things don't happen. TT putting that teaser trailor on the PS3 doesn't mean they have to stand by their word and release a PS3 version.

Since then Microsoft may have made TT a very tasty proposition. To make the game exclusive to the 360 just like the first, then its up to TT if they want to make a port for it. I mean 300k is alright but when it sold 2.3millon on the 360 was it really worth it?

Around the Network

Judging by the sales, I think it might be timed exclusive on 360 or maybe even console exclusive. If PS3 owners didnt buy the first, why would they buy the sequel?

Seece.

But really did they expect that a game realising a whole year after 360 version at full price was going to sell good when shitload of great games release during same time.

Also yeah about that teaser trailer for Bioshock 2 would be really stupid to put there first place if they dont intend to make a ps3 version.

Tbone said:

Seece.

But really did they expect that a game realising a whole year after 360 version at full price was going to sell good when shitload of great games release during same time.

Also yeah about that teaser trailer for Bioshock 2 would be really stupid to put there first place if they dont intend to make a ps3 version.

Does it really matter to PS3 owners the game come out on the 360 a year ealier? would most PS3 owners even know that? remember us "online" gamers (who visit sites like this) are in the minority.

Just to prove my point, VGChartz (relatively popular and well known gaming site) has 35,000 members last time I checked. We are nearning 100 million home consoles sold, thats how much of a minority we are.

None the less, Bioshock (at least the 360 version) is a higher rated game than R2 and MGS4, and is on par with LBP. Of course I won't contradict myself, only the minority would know that.

released same day

well i have a 360 and ps3.

i bought it for 360 because,it was the only version available for consoles.

1 year later,ps3 version is released,i like that version better...didnt buy it,because i already have it for 360.

this is the case with many people im sure.

Bioshock 2 will be a multiplatform release and ill get it for ps3.it will sell well over a million on ps3.