By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you still enjoy playing N64/PSone title's?

I'm asking this because most people seem to agree that the games for those 32/64 bit system's are dated.

Games which make use of pre-rendered backgrounds like RE2 or FFVIII are still fun, but games like Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, Tekken 3 are now really dated and just aren't fun to play anymore.

Those games look also horrible on HDTV's.

Around the Network

Yes, I just beat Banjo-Tooie again yesterday.

I still play MGS1 on my PS1 and enjoy SSB on my now broken N64

^_^

I was playing Goldeneye earlier today.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It depends. Games like Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart 64 are timeless classics. Most of them, however, are horrible now.

I'm a filmmaker, writer, and gamer. Add me on Xbox Live or message me!

XBL Gamertag: StraitupBeastin

Around the Network

PS1 games are still awesome. I play them all the time on my psps where the graphics seem appropriate. Even on my PS3 Crash 3 felt and looked superb. So yeah I still love that Era of games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

There an N64 and PS1 on sale for £9.99 each in my local cash converters store...im sooooooooooooooo tempted to buy them both

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Mario 64 is still a blast to play, sure Mario has weird cubic hands but who cares when you're having so much fun!

Signature goes here!

Yup, I just played Pokemon Snap 2 days ago.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I still feel that No Mercy is the best wrestling game ever, and I play it with friends every month. I don't just mean for it's time either. I mean you release Smackdown vs. RAW 2009 and No Mercy on the same day and No Mercy is a better game, shitty graphics, no online play and everything. That's how good the gameplay was.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.