By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What was your first RPG?

That I played? Traysia for the Sega Genesis. (Inviso points for whoever remembers that little gem)

That I finished? Lunar for the Sega CD.

Around the Network
Xen said:
Phrancheyez said:
Xen said:

FFX.

That was your first?  Wow..if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

My first was either Phantasy Star 2 or Secret of Mana..I can't remember.

17 and a half. I got it when I was 13. Why is it surprising?

You know he meant to say he's better than you.

Oh wait...! x_x

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Xen said:
Phrancheyez said:
Xen said:

FFX.

I guess it just makes me feel old..I'm about to be 24, but I played my first RPG when I was 8.

It's more surprising because, and I guess I should have checked your profile (if it's even on there), but you've always seemed older in your posts.  I would have taken you for a FFVI maybe.

Phrancheyez said:
Xen said:
Phrancheyez said:
Xen said:

FFX.

I guess it just makes me feel old..I'm about to be 24, but I played my first RPG when I was 8.

It's more surprising because, and I guess I should have checked your profile (if it's even on there), but you've always seemed older in your posts.  I would have taken you for a FFVI maybe.

Thanks mate =D

I would play an RPG earlier, but they are hella hard to get here in Israel. We have a sports/shooter/fighter centric market. 

I did buy FF VI later on. Terrific game. 

Super Mario RPG, then Chronno Trigger

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I think my first RPG was Super Mario RPG. RPGs have been my favourite ever since.

I suppose it was Pokemon Red for my first handheld RPG

Paper Mario was my first console RPG...

As you can tell, not a huge fan of the genre (But as with every genre, even if you don't enjoy most offerings, there's always a couple of gems in there). >_<

Mmmm.. Pokemon Yellow.. i loved that game.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Can't remember the first one I played, but I know the first one I beat:

Final Fantasy VI.

I got it for my birthday Feb 95, so I was only 8yrs old at the time. I didn't get into Dragon Warrior for the NES as I imagine I was too young. I'm not sure if those games were as popular, anyway. I know the silly FF6 commercials are still up on youtube...

A piece of shit JRPG called Ninja Brothers( thats siblings, and not African ninjas)
Came out for the NES

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach