By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "If you woke up one day as the opposite gender"

Most girls can't even begin to fathom the countless hours of fun.

Around the Network

LOL, that was fast.

fazz said:
LOL, that was fast.

did she find a way to un ban herself?

mM

I'm not sure how she got back, but she earned her perma ban. And I'm going to make sure that it sticks.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Wait, did she just get unbanned only to be banned again almost immedietly?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Aww, and for a second I hoped she would be back. She was an interesting character to have on these forums but then she had to go and screw it up that fast. Oh well, her loss I guess.

eab said:

All the other girls I surveryed were like "Well I guess it would be interesting..."

Come on now. You know they are all just pretending. I think girls would be as interested with their new part(s) as the guys would.

ahaha and i thought leo was perverted..
wait so posting semi nude pictures can get you perma banned?.
cause ive seen ioi's thread where Samus wears a bikini.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

First order of business: Touch my boobs
Second order of business: Touch my boobs

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4022&start=100#end

I think Stof explains here why he was banned.

“The Hardcore of the Peach is its pits. Try to get the whole fruit!”

- John Lucas

“Every industry is filled with the grave stones of companies who kept doing the same thing.”

- Reggie Fils-Aime

“You don’t play Graphics, you look at them.”

- Unknown

“Casual Gaming = Anything that’s not an FPS”

- Sony Fandom