By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hamas Firing Rockets From Schoolyard During Ceasefire (Video)

Rath said:
Griffin said:
Rath said:

Can you please turn off your caps lock PS360? It makes my eyes hurt.

Griffin and Bubbles. Just because people don't support Israel doesn't mean they support Hamas, both are guilty of terrorism and both are pretty terrible regimes. If they both had more moderate governments then eventually peace might be found but because neither of them are willing to give even an inch the pointless killing goes ahead.

@Blackstar. I thought it was 950 total casualties 500 civilian?

How is Israel guilty of Terrorism, they use GPS and laser guided bombs to hit military and other Hamas strong points.  They warn people to stay inside or leave the area when bombs are going to hit.  Its the people in gaza who chose to ignore this.  The BBC was doing their typical terrorist news the other day,  talking to people in gaza who lost their kids, and they send them off to school or to play outside when bombs are being dropped on their cities.  These people do not even care for their kids.  Would you let your kids outside when you know there is a chance they could die.  These people are the scum of the earth and don't even care for the lives of their children, the least that should happen to them is death.

Congratulations, first post in this topic to actually make me angry.

You are labelling innocent civilians who have just lost their kids as scum of the earth just because they wanted their children to live something like a normal life, to be able to play or go to school. How on earth can you even think like that?

Do you refuse to see that this war could actually effect innocent lives? Do you actually see the Palestinians in Gaza strip as people?

Also BBC is probably the finest and least biased of the major news organizations, just because they aren't pro-America (like all major  American stations are) doesn't mean they are wrong.

oh come on...how do you expect anyone to take you seriously with a comment like that.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
PS360ForTheWin said:
IM OFF NOW, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH IDIOTS ON THE WEB, YOU CAN KEEP BELIEVING THAT WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IS OK, I WILL KEEP BELIEVING IT IS NOT, THATS ALL, PLEASE STOP THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS, IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO A MODERATOR, NO DOUBT IF THEY SHARE YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL GET BANNED

if you get banned it will be for you constant desire to make personal attacks.  buts its ok... i forgive you.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

my dad says that the war in gaza is like the IRA in northern ireland and the best way to stop it is through diplomacy and stuff, i dont know if thats a usefull comparison or not, but thats what he thinks, also there seems to be lots of anger in this thread, chill peeps, its just a forum

MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
IM OFF NOW, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN ARGUE WITH IDIOTS ON THE WEB, YOU CAN KEEP BELIEVING THAT WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IS OK, I WILL KEEP BELIEVING IT IS NOT, THATS ALL, PLEASE STOP THE FALSE ACCUSATIONS, IM REPORTING THIS THREAD TO A MODERATOR, NO DOUBT IF THEY SHARE YOUR IGNORANCE I WILL GET BANNED

if you get banned it will be for you constant desire to make personal attacks.  buts its ok... i forgive you.

it has not been my intention to insult anyone, simply to respond to false accusations made against me, i implore you to stop making these accusations

The war in Gaza isn't the fault of any single side. People claiming Israel has the right to attack Gaza in the way they do forget that many civilists are being killed. People "supporting" the Hamas tend to forget that they use the civilists as a defense and attacked Israel despite the armistice, which was completely irresponsible.

The only action that could stop this war is diplomacy but it doesn't look like the UN will take action soon.

The Hamas did a huge miscalculation as they probably thought they could cause some kind of second South-Libanon which was wrong as Israel was stronger than they though. They've learned from the past wars.

We shouldn't forget that it was the Hamas that hurt the armistice and shot rockets to Israel. When even Arabian states agree that Hamas are partial guilty then you know they really made a mistake.

Many politicians act like they didn't have a clue this would happen but it was very well possible after all the attacks from the Hamas. Even though "only" 30 people or so were killed in Israel - does that make the attacks of the Hamas less terrible? We are talking about human lifes, this isn't about quantity ("30 is okay but 500 is too much!"). Still it has to be noted that the civil population in Gaza has to suffer because of the current conditions.

What this war really needs is a movement of both sides and cooperation but they absolutely mistrust each other (surprising...)

Problem is that the war much likely won't help anything. It is quite likely that even more radical groups will take over Gaza in some way and the civil population will suffer even more.

But I'm not completely into this and all we hear from it is being pushed by the media so we shouldn't think we can make up a final judgement in our mind.