By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hamas Firing Rockets From Schoolyard During Ceasefire (Video)

MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
Hawkeye said:
PS360, you may or may not be a terrorist sympathizer, but you do come across as a little anti-Semitic.

SO OPPOSING GENOCIDE MEANS I HATE JEWS, WOW, THATS IGNORANT, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS, IM OPPOSED TO TERRORISTS AND TO ISRAEL USING SUCH EXTREME MEASURES, ISRAEL IS KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS, THAT IS WHAT I OPPOSE, STOP MAKING THESE FOUL ACUSATIONS, I FIND THEM HIGHLY OFFENSIVE

obviously thats a lie, since we all saw you voice support for terrorists in this thread saying they werent terrorists but innocent civilians.

WHAT? I DID NOT, I SAID THAT ISRAEL WAS KILLING CIVILIANS, I DID NOT AT ANY POINT SAY HAMAS WERE INNOCENT, YOU HAVE YET AGAIN TAKEN WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT AND MANIPULATED FOR YOUR OWN AGENDA, I FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO BELIVES A WORD OF YOUR POSTS

Around the Network

Can you please turn off your caps lock PS360? It makes my eyes hurt.

Griffin and Bubbles. Just because people don't support Israel doesn't mean they support Hamas, both are guilty of terrorism and both are pretty terrible regimes. If they both had more moderate governments then eventually peace might be found but because neither of them are willing to give even an inch the pointless killing goes ahead.

@Blackstar. I thought it was 950 total casualties 500 civilian?

PS360ForTheWin said:
Hawkeye said:
PS360, you may or may not be a terrorist sympathizer, but you do come across as a little anti-Semitic.

SO OPPOSING GENOCIDE MEANS I HATE JEWS, WOW, THATS IGNORANT, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS, IM OPPOSED TO TERRORISTS AND TO ISRAEL USING SUCH EXTREME MEASURES, ISRAEL IS KILLING INNOCENT CIVILIANS, THAT IS WHAT I OPPOSE, STOP MAKING THESE FOUL ACUSATIONS, I FIND THEM HIGHLY OFFENSIVE

If groups chose to build and place their weapons and weapon producing plants in civilian areas there is no way to avoid civilian deaths.  Hamas chose to do this not Israel, if hamas cared about their people then they would place their crap out in bunkers in the desert not under large cities. 

I guess you must hate your people too since they have killed so many innocent Germans during WW2.

PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:
hamas controls gaza. all rockets are fired with their permission making them agents of Hamas.

are you suggesting someone flew a drone over some other urban area and set up their own rocket launcher so they could blow it up? and not just that..they have created a couple dozen more of these...?
seriously?

YOU LABEL INNOCENT CIVILIANS AS AGENTS OF TERRORISM?, MANY OF THEM DONT SUPPORT HAMAS AND IM SURE IF ISRAEL RECOGNIZED THERE COUNTRY, THEYRE WOULD BE LITTLE OR NO SUPPORT FOR THE ROCKET ATTACKS, AGAIN AT NO POINT HAVE I DEFENDED HAMAS'S ACTIONS, I THINK BOTH SIDES SHOULD STOP AND SEEK PEACE AS I HAVE SAID COUNTLESS TIMES, YET YOU IGNORE ME, PERHAPS IF ALL MY POSTS ARE NOW IN CAPS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THEM

so now you are saying people who fire rockets are really just innocent civilians???? i think griffin was right about you.

and the fact that they recieved a majority in the elections shows they had support people....this conflict is what they voted for and now they have it.

please keep your hatefulness  out of my threads.

WTF ARE YOU ON? AT NO POINT DID I DEFEND HAMAS, INFACT I STATED THAT I OPPOSE HAMAS 100% DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT THEYRE BEING VOTED INTO POWER MEANS THAT ALL CIVILIANS WHO VOTED FOR THEM ARE TERRORISTS, THATS BS, HAMAS HAS NO RIGHT TO FIRE ROCKETS AT ISRAEL AND ISRAEL HAS NO RIGHT TO KILL SO MANY INNOCENT PALESTINIANS, YOU CALL ME HATEFULL, YET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PRO-GENOCIDE!

no...of course not...you didnt just defend terrorists who launch rockets at israel saying they were innocent civilians.  actually it doesnt make them terrorists...it makes them supporters of terrorists.  everyone who voted for hamas is a supporter of terrorism.  everyone who gave money to hamas is a supporter of terrorism.   everyone who says something nice about hamas is a supporter of terrorism.  everyone who acts on Hamas' behalf and attacks other palestinians or Israel is a terrorist.  people who defend those who are terrorists are supporters of terrorism.

the fact you must continually turn back on your petty insults says a lot about you.  

idk how you can possibly stand being filled with so much hate.  i hope, for your own sake, you are able to get over it and realize that your hate doesnt do you any good for anyone.

HOW DARE YOU! I AM NOT SUPPORTING HAMAS, FOR THE UMPTINEETH TIME! AND I DONT THINK ITS FAIR TO MAKE THOOSE ACCUSATIONS, HOW AM I HATE FILLED TO HATE TERRORISTS AND PEOPLE WHO KILL CIVILIANS? YOURE THE ONE WHO THINKS ITS OK TO KILL CIVILIANS PURELY BECAUSE OF THERE GOVERNMENT!

everyone can clearly see that you said the terrorists were innocent civilians and not terrorists...so get over yourself.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

I'm too depressed to write my thoughts so I'm gonna copy one of my old posts and I'm not gonna bother edit the post but u will understand what I mean , what Israel is doing is wrong is WRONG , THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT WAY
god be with them ,

"
also , I fail to see what's the point here?
even If I were from Saudi Arabia , I am not supposed to talk about peace???
while u American can talk whatever u want?
America invaded Iraq for no reasons , they used forbidden weapons there , radioactive weapons which gonna keep hurting the Iraqi people for decades, Millions left Iraq , Millions live in unhealthy environment now so I fail to see how that eliminated terrorism.

Iraqi kids are growing up now with the anger the invasion created there and the whole Islamic world is pissed at bush -the guy u voted for TWICE- so people are going to turn to their leaders who will do nothing because they don't wanna be in America's blacklist, so the pissed people will go and fund hezb allah and hammas , if there was no hammas , I'm sure there are enough people in the world who hate America that gonna start new "hammas"
isn't America the one who nuked japan too?

the point is America ways are not working , all failed , try change the way u deal with the other countries and people will stop hating , today is the 15th or the 16th and the rocket firing has only increased , over 250 kids are dead now, Islamic world is pissed , funding for hammas and hezb allah and other groups will only increase"

Around the Network
Rath said:

Bubbles. Just because people don't support Israel doesn't mean they support Hamas

i said he supports terror because he said people who fire rockets at israel are innocent civilians and not really terrorists.  his hate for israel has nothing to do with what i have said in this thread  .

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Griffin said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
Hawkeye said:

If groups chose to build and place their weapons and weapon producing plants in civilian areas there is no way to avoid civilian deaths.  Hamas chose to do this not Israel, if hamas cared about their people then they would place their crap out in bunkers in the desert not under large cities. 

I guess you must hate your people too since they have killed so many innocent Germans during WW2. THIS IS COMPLETLEY OFF TOPIC AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS, ALSO, I OPPOSE UNJUST KILLINGS, AS I SAID BEFORE, WW2 IS NOT IN DEBATE HERE

IM OPPOSED TO HAMAS! WHY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT? IM IN FAVOUR OF STOPPING HAMAS THROUGH DIPLOMACY, AS LIKE YOU SAID WAR MEANS CIVILIANS DIE

Griffin and Bubbles, at least debate properly.

Saying that Palestinians are terrorists and therefore anybody who cares about Palestinians getting killed supports terrorists is just wrong in so many ways. So is comparing this conflict to World War II. Stop erecting strawmen to deflect from the actual debate.

Bubbles said "everyone can clearly see that you said the terrorists were innocent civilians and not terrorists...so get over yourself."

NO I DID NOT, WTF STOP SAYING THIS AS ITS BS, I SAID THAT KILLING CIVILIANS BECAUSE OF HAMAS WAS WRONG

Rath said:

Can you please turn off your caps lock PS360? It makes my eyes hurt.

Griffin and Bubbles. Just because people don't support Israel doesn't mean they support Hamas, both are guilty of terrorism and both are pretty terrible regimes. If they both had more moderate governments then eventually peace might be found but because neither of them are willing to give even an inch the pointless killing goes ahead.

@Blackstar. I thought it was 950 total casualties 500 civilian?

How is Israel guilty of Terrorism, they use GPS and laser guided bombs to hit military and other Hamas strong points.  They warn people to stay inside or leave the area when bombs are going to hit.  Its the people in gaza who chose to ignore this.  The BBC was doing their typical terrorist news the other day,  talking to people in gaza who lost their kids, and they send them off to school or to play outside when bombs are being dropped on their cities.  These people do not even care for their kids.  Would you let your kids outside when you know there is a chance they could die.  These people are the scum of the earth and don't even care for the lives of their children, the least that should happen to them is death.