By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm sure that sony will cut PS3 price around March: here is why!

colonelstubbs said:
This is um....stretching a bit isnt it?

A lot.

Around the Network

I really hope so, anyway, ill buy the PS3 by the end of the year.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

I know every time I've seen a post about a bundle, it's always come accompanied by a price..I don't necessarily think that means a price cut, but I highly doubt they'd announce it at this point anyway..like Fila said, they'll wait til a few days before, otherwise it'll kill sales right now.

Now if only Sony hadn't announced they hoped to make the PS3 profitable this year or that there is virtually no way to make the PS3's components cheaper then there might be some hope for this.

I DONT THINK IT WILL HAPPEN.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network
One_touch_KO said:
Wut?

I'm about to buy a PS3 this month. Please let's decide whether the PS3 get's a price cut or not...

Wait for Killzone 2 bundle imho.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

They are not making enough on software yet to make any cuts they need a first party game that sells like gears or Halo they are hoping on KZ2.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Onimusha12 said:

Now if only Sony hadn't announced they hoped to make the PS3 profitable this year or that there is virtually no way to make the PS3's components cheaper then there might be some hope for this.

How is that?

I think we will see a price cut before summer. Manufacturing costs are down, Xbox is selling really well, PS3 has been $399 for over a year, big games are coming out, its time for Sony to compete. Price drop is coming, I can feel it.

Tifa got MOVES!

well, you have sound reasoning and I appreciate that, but you are hoping for something that is likely not to happen for that reason alone.