By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm sure that sony will cut PS3 price around March: here is why!

Well I was thinking about that earlier today: I read on jeuxvideo.com that sony has announced a PS3+KZ2 bundle. Right now, I read on playfrance.com that sony announced another bundle: PS3+Advent children. And guess what, they didn't announced any price for those dream bundles. Sony usually announced the price of the bundles they release, so why not with those ones? You know the answer, I know the answer, we know the answer (sing it brothers!!!): that's because they're gonna cut the price of the PS3!!!

Around the Network

Interesting. Can you provide any links to support your claim that usually they announced the prices immediately?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Nice, I would have never came up with that.

Wut?

I'm about to buy a PS3 this month. Please let's decide whether the PS3 get's a price cut or not...

Well a few days ago, sony announced a PS3+PES pack for january 09 and they gave a price (430€).

http://www.playfrance.com/news-ps3-le-pack-ps3-pes-2009-de-retour-en-boutique-781853.html

As you can see, they usually do it, so why not for bundles released late february/march???

I can feel the price cut, almost sure about that.

Around the Network

I've heard a whole bunch of rumours from different places about a price cut in March. I think something is definately going down in either March or April.

I would agree that it seems a bit odd for them not to release the price so a price drop is possible!

We will find out in the next few weeks i would imagine

Pretty good read dude, i call early 09 no matter what though.

This is um....stretching a bit isnt it?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

NJ5 said:
Interesting. Can you provide any links to support your claim that usually they announced the prices immediately?

I do remember them denying the last price drop up until like 3 days before they made it official, no I don't have a link.