By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best video game villain!

Soriku said:
^ Zeus isn't a bad guy.

Hades = BAD

Well he did try to kill you, in god of war he is the main villain gow2. And should be in gow3.

mM
Around the Network

Ganondorf.: The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time

Androo said:
ckmlb said:

Arthas.

The Arthas killing his father scene from warcraft 3 is godly.

The problem is he is the best video game villain ever but the coolest villain is actually someone else in the same game, Illidan.

Edit: Ganondorf? Why is he a great villain? He is pretty bland. Bowser is a better villain.

Well in TP when he was chained to the portal to the Twilight Realm.. I thought that made him look evil.. like twisted evil. Further deep into the game we see him as a sort of 'god' [again evil god] AND he died standing up... I mean really.. how more badass can that become?!

Bowser is more bland He NEVER TALKS Except for saying "BWAHAHAAA, YOU NEED MORE STARS TO GET ITN" Or Something Like That. Ganondorf is A Way better villian. He is more evil-looking, has a more evil personality, died STANING UP (As Androo said). I mean god, He has had 4 forms (Beast, Human, Shadow, Demon/God-like). In Twilight Princess, he makes it a lot more dramatic. You have to fight him 4 TIMES in ONE GAME!!! When He's Zelda, Beast-form, Horseback, and Swordfighting. He practically DEFINES The Word Villian.

L.C.E.C. said:
Androo said:
ckmlb said:

Arthas.

The Arthas killing his father scene from warcraft 3 is godly.

The problem is he is the best video game villain ever but the coolest villain is actually someone else in the same game, Illidan.

Edit: Ganondorf? Why is he a great villain? He is pretty bland. Bowser is a better villain.

Well in TP when he was chained to the portal to the Twilight Realm.. I thought that made him look evil.. like twisted evil. Further deep into the game we see him as a sort of 'god' [again evil god] AND he died standing up... I mean really.. how more badass can that become?!

Bowser is more bland He NEVER TALKS Except for saying "BWAHAHAAA, YOU NEED MORE STARS TO GET ITN" Or Something Like That. Ganondorf is A Way better villian. He is more evil-looking, has a more evil personality, died STANING UP (As Androo said). I mean god, He has had 4 forms (Beast, Human, Shadow, Demon/God-like). In Twilight Princess, he makes it a lot more dramatic. You have to fight him 4 TIMES in ONE GAME!!! When He's Zelda, Beast-form, Horseback, and Swordfighting. He practically DEFINES The Word Villian.

It takes up to 12 people to take Kefka down.

Though I suppose if you take your character up to level 99, grab yourself a Paladin Shield, and the Illuminta sword, you could do it with just one person (Note-- it's -pretty amazing watching him kill Kefka, he doesn't even get off Fallen One).

THE BEST VIDEO GAME VILLAN= Liquid Snake from the Metal Gear series

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

Around the Network

the first boss in Majora's Mask that guy is priceless........

I'm going with:
1. Ganondorf
2. Kefka
3. Ridley
4. Umbrella Corp

As much as I like Bowser, I find myself having a harder and harder time looking at him as a badguy. Especially after the ending of Super Mario Sunshine.

Sephiroth is a wuss. I don't see why anyone thinks he's a decent villain let alone the best.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

I'll have to say me. I quite enjoyed blowing up the earth in Evil Genius.

To cash in my CC rewards points for $300 in Circuit City gift cards to purchase a 360 or not: That is the question.

sephiroth is strong as fuk yo he is one of the best ff villains if not THE BEST.

mM

I agree with lshy and leo-j Liquid Snake and Sephiroth are the Best villains in video games right now.

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills