By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best video game villain!

Fuzzmosis said:
Never played entirely through Suikoden 2, apparently just as good/better than 1/3, but I could not stand the military battles. At all. If we're going on looks alone, pretty boy villians Yuber(Suikoden 1-3) looks cooler than Sephiroth.

you never played through it?. why?. the story of that game is awesome.
up to what part did you play?
the military battles was fun to me, with all those cutesy little people running around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
twesterm said:

Kefka

Thread over.

Why?

He's evil, really evil. How many villains have slaughtered entire castles because they couldn't be bothered to wait.

He wins. How many villains successfully go from lacky to god in the time span of the game (and even manage to hold that position for a good while).

His laugh. Who doesn't remember his laugh?

Kefka Palazzo is the most Insane Villian :D he gets my vote!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Well, I think I quit when I got lost after Jowry came back (I was told in advance of the major spoilers). I think I got annoyed when I lost friend attack, seeing as that was freaking godly, and that I knew if I continued story, I'd need to survive another awful Warfare section.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Some other great villains:

Arthas: the scene where he killed his father was epic. Arthas was a great villain from beginning to end, when he sat at the top of the world as the new lich king. Just totally awesome.

Kerrigan: She isn't mentioned enough, but there was a great plotline around Kerrigan and her fall. Kerrigan was just completely dark, evil, and powerful, decimating her enemies at every turn. I can't wait to see her story continued in Starcraft 2.

Diablo: Doesn't the name say it all? Total evil destruction machine.

Ganondorf: He may not be the deepest villain ever, but he was dark, manipulative, and one of the few villains to actually succeed in his evil plans (at least for 7 years until Link wakes up again). He turned an entire town into soulless zombies, and destroyed and conquered much of the world, while claiming the power of a god for himself. Not only that, but because of that godlike power is an immortal. Plus, his final form in OoT was just awesome. He, like Kefka, wasn't born with super powers. He twisted, destroyed, and manipulated people to gain his godlike abilities.

Kefka is like Comic relief but he was a good villan

Sephieroth is a possesed cold killer without "goofy" antics.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Ganondorf.

He is definately not the most difficult to beat [by far] but in my opinion he's effing evil. Especially how Twilight Princess portrayed him. He's also immensly powerful [in the cutscenes at least].

Runner Up: Dark Samus. Won't she[it?] ever give up?!

"She can feel it changing her. It's becoming a part of her, corrupting her. But what frightens her most... she likes it!" - Effects of Phazon corruption.

Metroid Prime 3 Hype Level: Corrupted

Reviews:

1UP - 9.0 

IGN - 9.5

It is a hardcore game through and through. You will get your ass kicked by bosses. You will be stumped by the sometimes complex, but never overbearing, exploration.
"You'll never want to play any shooter with dual analog sticks ever again - it's THAT good.". - Gametrailers

Arthas.

The Arthas killing his father scene from warcraft 3 is godly.

The problem is he is the best video game villain ever but the coolest villain is actually someone else in the same game, Illidan.

Edit: Ganondorf? Why is he a great villain? He is pretty bland. Bowser is a better villain.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

i wouldnt consider Illidan as a villain, but he is cool..
arthas wasnt a villain in the beginning, he was a pretty good guy.
then he just snapped... i liked the dwarf ='(

fuzz... I DONT KNOW YOU!!! jk
guess you really hate those war battles huh?.
even if they really bothered you that much, its kinda few and far inbetween..
oh well to each his own i guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Weezy it was just a way to group the heroes of FF6...

Kefkas goofy antics were what brought it all together. He played everyone for a fool.

(Luca Blight sounds like a pretty cool bad guy too.)

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Arthas????

C'mon..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY