By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best video game villain!

Lost tears of Kain said:
lol lets add stalin to the list cause he murdered tons like kefka, prob had a laugh like him too

SO the list is

Sephiroth

Xehanort

Jenova

Kefka

Stalin

bowser...(wtf)

mM
Around the Network

No, Hitler was an actual villian in Wolfenstein 3d, and the Japanese version of Bionic Commando. Not sure if Stalin ever does pop up though.

Although, this is best Video Game Villain. Darth Vader, Sauron, and others shined in other mediums. And Saruon can only cry, cry one large tear from that red eye.

Why is it populated with JRPG crap? Probably has to do with them actually having a story and emotional connections. While Red Falcon in Contra is cool, good looking, love aliens hatching from eggs and trying to eat you, just doesn't have the emotional impact without a backstory.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Come to think of it, when you compare the two lists "Badasses who DID NOT make their debut in video games" vs. "Badasses who DID", you realize JUST HOW FAR the video game industry NEEDS to move forward in storytelling and immersion.

It's not even like the seniors versus the junior varsity, it's more like confirmed serial killers vs. shoplifters at Wal-Mart.

I wonder why we've spent so much time arguing over who's better, Sephie or Keffie, when neither one of them would be fit to spit shine Vader's helmet (That's PRE eps I-III Vader, mind you.)

Seph in KH is the "real" Seph. Jenova hasn't made any appearances in KH (and I doubt she will). Kefka should show up in KH. That would be awesome.

Hmmm, it seems to me of all the JRPG villians Luca Blight just doesn't get any love, he's far more evil than Kefka or Seppy. Between Sephiroth and Starscream...er, I mean Kefka, I'd go with Kefka any day of the week, he's a classic villian with oddles of character just like Screamer.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
naznatips said:
Seph in KH is the "real" Seph. Jenova hasn't made any appearances in KH (and I doubt she will). Kefka should show up in KH. That would be awesome.

And Seph's motives are...?

To take over clouds body!!!

mM

better than a sora fanboy, Im not a fanboy of any character, my new avatar is better than my old one.

mM
Soriku said:
Sora again?

I'll admit I'm a Sora fanboy ^_^

there's a reason why you stole my avatar.

mM
Soriku said:
Sora again?

I'll admit I'm a Sora fanboy ^_^

You're going to be devastated if KH3 goes to the PS3. lol

Kefka in KH? I don't think so...

A bit too naked.